Only 3 Sales this month, DEPRESSED! :(

muniba_k

Hi,

I am so feeling down that i’ve been not getting orders frequently. I don’t really understand whats the matter although my gigs are recommended. Please have a look at my profile and gigs and suggest me how to boost my sales. 😦

Best regards,

• Muniba

Yes, I feel you. I have had a pretty lackluster month as well. I ended up taking a course on udemy recently that was taught by a very good voiceover artist who I think is a Top Rated Seller (if I am not mistaken.) I felt that it was time I did something new ad stepped up my game a little…Hope your activity picks back up again!

Oh just remembered something…took a look at your gigs…a lot of writing and essays…It is summertime and that could be part of it…Kids are out of school and adults in college may be taking the summer off (in my experience the summer semester was a drag!) Bet things may pick up again in August when people are returning to the classrooms…🙂

Not only in fiverr but sales go down in every sector sometimes.

I suggest you Promote your gigs more in social media like google +.facbook. etc
Send more buyer requests. May be it would help the buyer to know about you.

I got one sale this month, and I’m so happy for it 🙂

It is July, very common holiday month in the Northern hemisphere, as already stated, kids and students are not in school, business slowing down…
Just keep promoting and I’m sure it’ll pick up again 🙂

Archived