Pause Button

spxmac

1. I think it would be great for sellers if there was option to pause a gig when the buyer doesn’t supply all the information necessary.

It’s not fair to find yourself “late” if you were eager to finish the work on time. Our ratings shouldn’t be affected by something that is out of our control.

2. Also, it’s important to find a solution to another issue. What if you deliver on time and the buyer rejects your order? The clock will start ticking again! If you are sleeping and the clock starts ticking there is a big chance that you will be late.The clock shouln’t start ticking if a buyer requests a change.

What do you think?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the idea, but I think it needs some kind of control mechanism, otherwise some sellers will start abusing it. For example, if seller sees that they can’t deliver on time, they will send some random question to the buyer and put it on pause. If you’re really sneaky about it then you can put it on pause when the buyer is most likely sleeping, because you can see the local time.

As a seller, I fully support this idea, but as a buyer, I need an assurance that it can’t be abused. If I buy a service then I expect it to be delivered on time (given that I’ve met the requirements and I don’t delay the process myself).

Archived