Is some of the sellers here to steal ideas?

dynolas

I don’t know if it being paranoid or what but 3 people wasted my time promising me to provide me business plan, etc. instead both of them had to refund because of personal issue and one of them waited a month past the date to say they can’t do it, then the third person all of sudden doesn’t exist on fiverr anymore. It’s ridiculous I’m starting to lose hope, and it’s emotionally draining since I’m depending on them and time is being wasted with false hope

Quick question, do you send a message to the seller prior to ordering? The reason I ask is because even though it clearly states on my gig to contact me before ordering, I still get people placing an order prior to purchase and then they complain when I say I cannot deliver what they are looking for.

If you want send me a personal message with what you are looking for on Fiverr, I can check to see if I can find anyone offering such service. Please note: This is not me attempting to get business, for a start I can’t plan a piss up in a brewery, never mind a business.

Archived