Please share your best Buyer Feedback

prologo1

As a seller I always encourage with my buyers’ Feedback. below is one of great feedback i received from my buyer.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40596740/feedback1.PNG

I think you also have great Feedback like this. Please share.

Sheriff’s Note: If the top post and responses could show the feedback without the buyer username it would be appreciated. Although this is positive, there is no guarantee that the buyer’s want their names promoted in the forums. Within the spirit of the Do’s and Dont’s it would be better not to display names other than your own. You may click edit and remove the images to blur the usernames. Thank you.

This Feedback is more than enough to make me happy!

Sheriff’s Note: If the feedback could be shown without the buyer username it would be appreciated. Although this is positive, there is no guarantee that the buyer’s want their names promoted in the forums. Within the spirit of the Do’s and Dont’s it would be better not to display names other than your own. You may click edit and remove the images to blur the usernames. Thank you.

One of the best feedback I received from my buyer! 😃

Sheriff’s Note: If the feedback could be shown without the buyer username it would be appreciated. Although this is positive, there is no guarantee that the buyer’s want their names promoted in the forums. Within the spirit of the Do’s and Dont’s it would be better not to display names other than your own. You may click edit and remove the images to blur the usernames. Thank you.

another nice one

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40596740/feedback2.PNG

Archived