Top Rated Seller Wannabe - Why hasn't it happened yet?

calisto2986

Hey everyone!! ;😉

Soooo I’ve been on Fiverr for 3 years (wow, can’t believe it’s been that long!!)

Gotten loads of experience and have dozens of repeat customers 99% rating, positive feedback all around, AMAZING reviews, do my absolutely best with customer service, filled out my profile completely, videos on almost all of my gigs, if no video then at least audio of what I offer… and still no top rated seller 😦 am I doing something wrong? Maybe not posting as often as I should be on the forums (ehehe…) but with everything else I seem to be caught up on…

So I’m just a bit confused… anyone have any hints out there? I’ve read dozens of posts that have hints, and implemented them, but still nothing…

Any help would be great, thanks! ;))

-Calisto

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to Fiverr FAQ since a duplicate post is already in a thread on the Tips for Sellers page.

I looked at your gigs and profile and something jumped out at me and you may not want to hear this but I am going to give you my first thought on it:
take out the mention of religion. This is a multi-national site with people from every religion so it simply might be the wrong type of message for a profile here.

I think you have what it takes to get TRS. It could happen at any time for you.
I love your videos!

Thanks for your help guys!! @misscrystal I appreciate the comment, but think I’m going to keep the faith in my profile, as I’ve found that it’s actually brought me work 🙂 Numerous times people order and comment how happy they are that they’ve found a Christian to work with, I’ve made lots of good connections through it! Though I appreciate your compliment on the videos 😃 @sunshy1 I hadn’t thought about that honestly lol!! Hopefully I’ll have enough soon and they’ll give me a chance!

And @thecreativeguys I’m so totally not going anywhere haha! Just wanted to try and hit TRS and have more orders coming in by September, when my daughter goes to Kindergarten and I have more time to devote to my business! I love Fiverr, it’s opened up a whole new world of opportunity for me and my family, and shown me where my passion is!

Reply to @mallika255: Those having TRS with less reviews are the ones who are working on fiverr for a long time, mostly when it started and getting a TRS then you just needed that amount of reviews, just like in new freelancing sites they give you best seller with like 25 reviews but know fiverr has grown to be a giant and you will not get a TRS without having 1000+ reviews.

And the ones who have not got a TRS batch despite having thousands of reviews are becuase they use blackhat methods, likes SEO services aor are not active anywhere else rather on there fiverr page.

Reply to @sunshy1:

one who have 20k review he is big seller … i regular visit many profiles. i am talking about a seller who started Sep 2014 and have like 350+ review and TRS bedge.

its not about review… i don’t know what will make the TRS otherwise i will start working in that way.😃

Archived