VOTE and be part of the fun, WE WANT MORE LEVELS! If you do; VOTE here! :) [REDIRECTED]

Sheriff’s Note: This post title was moved to the Suggestion Box and closed to unify it with other threads on this topic as it seems to be a hot topic for many Sellers. All would appreciate Fiverr’s interest in this topic. Please see the comments in this thread and feel free to add your own here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/64512/sellers-request-more-structured-achievable-levels-past-level-2-active-discussion

It will make Fiverr a more happier place. Don’t you remember the time that popup told you that you earned level 1 status?? It was such a joyful moment. Then for me, I saw the next popup a couple of months later, I was so happy. It was my level 2 badge! But now, Other than being awesome and earning the Top Rated Seller Badge, there is little to look up to. I think more badges will keep sellers more motivated. Hopefully if there are enough responses Fiverr can implement this!

Whats your take in this??

VOTE BELOW LIKE THIS:

MORE LEVELS = 🙂

NO MORE LEVELS = 😦

DON’T CARE = ?

Sheriff’s Note (FontHaunt): Temporarily Closed for redirection. Look in the Suggestion Box forum shortly for updates.

I think we should make a vote or something to get at least level 3, the count looks better like 1 2 3 and sellers will do their best and have fun trying to reach the next level.

Also as a second level seller I really need one or two more gig extras that’s all 😦

it would be so nice to see a badge with the number 3 on it 😃

Let’s make a petition or vote to get it, I’m excited about it already :D/

I think the idea of more levels that are achievable with regular goals is a good one. 🙂 There are probably other posts on the idea but I don’t recall any recent ones. Tips for Sellers isn’t a good place to “collect votes” though. Could you move it to the Suggestion Box forum, please? I will move it shortly unless you can move it soon. Thanks!

Edited to add - Could you tone it down on the ALL CAPS titles? This one is actually not a tip for sellers and it will be moved or merged somehow, but if everyone posted their titles in all caps the forum look even more like a pile of spam. I don’t know if anyone else agrees with me, perhaps not, but I find the excessive use of caps and punctuation distracting and unnecessary.

I was sure it wasn’t a new topic but it seems like a good time to resurface it. I’m interested to see the details you have so if you find the link, pop it in here and we’ll see if we can get this issue up in front again. Fiverr sure seems to be pushing new features so might as well remind them about the ones we actually want.

Reply to @onlinedzshop: CS knows that this had been a request before. I’ve seen the Suggestion Box work before when enough activity is generated and we don’t end up with dozens of threads on the same topic. I’m still hoping for the thread about Buyer Requests improvements! Anyway, perhaps we can work together to get this issue brought up in the best place.

Reply to @fonthaunt: I really think we should find a way to convince fiverr add more levels at least one very soon, because I reached level 2 a long time ago, and after that I only enter to deliver and help people, sometimes I get bored even tho i’m making good money, when I saw the more levels suggestion I got excited for it, I want to come to fiverr with a goal to reach new levels, I already give my 200% best for buyers but it would be great if we do it while waiting for something exciting like getting a new badge.

This also will help the site get better and top other freelance websites like free***cer.

We want leveeeeels <3 <3 😃

Reply to @onlinedzshop: I gotcha, but I can tell you one thing from experience and there are others who have far more than I do who would probably agree. First of all, convincing Fiverr to do something isn’t an easy trek. They are very busy with all kinds of tasks from CS to development to marketing and you can fault them or not for being busy - but they aren’t that likely to do something just because you submit a ticket or yell loudly.

Secondly, convincing Fiverr to do something very soon is even more unlikely. For any company implementing new things has to be approved by multiple peoples and perhaps committees (ugh) and that’s before the real work begins. It costs money and time. I think you’d be smarter sending wishes to your chosen deity about Fiverr changes than trying to make them do something fast.

Excitement is GOOD and I’m all for the Levels idea. I think lots of people are for it. Many of us are also for changes in Buyer Requests, Buyer Levels, Buyer reviews shown, Accept/Deny buttons, and I could go on and on… However, with Fiverr, slow and steady is much more likely to get somewhere than a flash of excitement. Just my opinion, though.

Sheriff’s Note: This post title was moved to the Suggestion Box and closed to unify it with other threads on this topic as it seems to be a hot topic for many Sellers. All would appreciate Fiverr’s interest in this topic. Please see the comments in this thread and add your own ideas by going here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/64512/sellers-request-more-structured-achievable-levels-past-level-2-active-discussion

Archived