Vacation time

jorenwouters

Make sure no user has ordered your gigs and not submitted details because then they can submit the details when you go on vacation mode and start the gig. I’ve had some sneaky buyers do this to me. I always make sure to do that. I have a bad sore throat right now and that vacation mode really comes in handy. I’m trying to get better as fast as I can because my customers are already asking me when am I going to get better. lol

Firstly, Wow! Your age! Doing what you do, I’m assuming you’ve been doing it for a couple of years already! When did you start with programming??

Also note, There are a lot of features to help you out on fiverr, you can simply use the search bar above this comment (to your right) and search for interesting features that you may not know about!

Good luck!

Something I did in the few days before my vacation was extend my delivery times to go past my return from vacation. That way, anyone who ordered at the last minute would not get a late delivery. Then I put myself in vacation mode for two weeks and it was great.

I’am going away for 3 weeks, and needs some time to prepare for my family holiday and need some time to clean the caravan afterwards. The vacation mode is max 28 days per year (definitely not the standard in the Netherlands 🙂 ). Therefore I put my gigs on inactive.

Reply to @papertrucklogo: It is actually now at 60 days per year. And let me say, you are so lucky in the Netherlands that you have more vacation time than 28 days! In the US, vacation time is terrible. That said, on Fiverr we do need 60 days and I wish it was even more for when we need to take weekends off. We do at least get those in the US!

From my personal experience if you put your gigs on vacation mode your gig will slowly die.
I have a gig where I offer banner ads and I’ve put it on pause for a week.
When I got back I went from 45 orders per day to 12-18 and now I’m lucky if I get 5 orders per day.
What I do now is deliver all my orders, extend the delivery time and I put a notice on the gig description and I warn new buyers that I’m on vacation.
Then when I get a new order I message the buyer and offer him some bonuses.

Sometimes I am overloaded with a ton of high ticket orders and turn on my vacations overloaded mode on that is really handy and helps me cope up with the outstanding tasks.

This is the first time I have turned in be right back mode for 30 days, lets see how it goes 🙂

When I want to On my vocation mood and I have some pending order due. I on my vocation mood and message my clients that they don’t worry about work. I deliver your work on time.

SO I on my vocation mood and when time comes i delver my pending work to my clients.

great post.
i want to share something with all sellers
i was student of university doing BSSE. when i was in 2nd smester i heard about fiverr some of my seniors were working on fiverr. they teach me graphic designing work and then i started work on fiverr in the month of jun 2014. i made 120$ in my first month and after two month my account suspended due to some violations. and then i created a new account in month of October and then i earn 200$ in my first month and now every month is 300+$ i am very happy
but now i left university and only work on fiverr as a graphic designer

Archived