What's the youngest seller on Fiverr? [ARCHIVED]

thecreativeguys

I noticed a little kid selling on Fiverr! But I forgot the username!

What age do you think is the youngest seller here?

Sheriff’s Note: Tips for Sellers is for actual tips or occasionally fresh questions that lead to tips for general tips for all sellers. It is not a location for chit-chat. Post moved.

Reply to @madmoo: Exactly. The reason being is that I noticed many young sellers who are on Fiverr and treat it like a fun zone. They are not selling anything but put a gig or Two up just to see. Others are actually here to sell and to have a growing business. I usually don’t go searching so I don’t know much about the young ones, however I remember an 8 year old if I’m correct selling something…

@thecreativeguys,

I’ve worked in Hollywood for 25+ years and never seen a “kid” at an audition without adult supervision. Usually what we refer to them as “Stage Moms”.

I never assumed any eight year old was doing this on their own but this Gig is all about said 8 year old doing the actual voice work himself. Having adult supervising and help is just good parenting.

Before I hired this kid I had already tried two highly rated adult Voice Actors I use all the time. It just didn’t sound as authentic as the client wanted. This kid nailed it and even took direction when I wanted a change.

• 1 year later...

It will be something ridiculous like 5. Nothing in this world surprises me anymore.

That said, how old are you if you are in the first year of high school inb Canada? I only ask as I do remember a 15-year-old kid in Europe posting a story piece a while back.

Archived