Youtube video removed due to campaign of this site

lee287778

Hi just wondering if any one has had this experience

Having a video on youtube for 6 weeks it was doing quite well over 6k view and 700 likes, then i come across this site and decided to give it bit of a boost

I paid for a gig one day into the campaign you tube removed the video stating its violating youtube guidelines, this is not the video as i have a few like it on my channel and no problems, i appealed but it got rejected and stated i can upload again

I have contacted the seller who has quite a good reputation, due to the fact that he states if you give him 5 stars before the feedback he will give you a bonus, i contacting asking WTF did he do to promote my video and as of yet had no response

Not sure what to do, No where can i find a contact or email for admins of this site or where to make a complaint

This seller is clearly doing something wrong, buyers should be warned against him lucky i had only 6k views but if a video had much higher view it be much worse

Any advice would be helpful

As hard as it is to hear, you can try to contact Customer Support for Fiverr, but I highly doubt they will be able to help you. Fiverr is steadily removing Gigs that offer views and likes, as they violate the Terms of Service of many third party sites.

Likely, the seller was using some sort of bot to generate the views on your video, which is against YouTube’s TOS (at least what I understand from glancing over it). They removed your video because you broke the rules. You should count yourself lucky that they didn’t decide to remove your account altogether.

I would suggest using other sites to promote your videos, like Facebook or Twitter. Find a legitimate fanbase for your videos. It may take longer than you would like, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. 😃

On a side note, it’s no wonder the seller has a “spectacular” reputation. NEVER leave 5 stars for a review until after you’ve seen the product of your purchase.

If too much time hasn’t passed, you should still be able to either go in and change your review, or request a cancellation so you can get your money back. Most likely, you will never hear from this seller again.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck.

lee287778 said: due to the fact that he states if you give him 5 stars before the feedback he will give you a bonus

Bonus or no bonus, this is dodgy. He’s basically buying five star reviews with his free product, which renders the 5-star review null and void as it’s not a reflection of the real value of the gig. I would report that, just as I would report an unfair bad review. As you’ve found out, his reputation is based on greed (on both sides).

I wouldn’t order xxx likes for any social media/video sites: for $5, you’re risking everything for the chance of a little more visibility. It’s a gamble, and if you’re a betting man, look at the odds. I wouldn’t take the bet myself.

Buying traffic/likes is against Google ToS. You took the risk of doing it and you lost. That’s life. Google algorithms are smarter everyday so it’s easier to get caught, regardless of the seller you choose.

But besides that, I think that offering a bonus in exchange of a good rating is against Fiverr ToS. If that’s the case (just check it by reading Fiverr ToS) you might contact CS and tell them.

If you’re a buyer looking to plump up views, comments, likes etc… think twice. I offer a gig which specializes in making videos climb naturally.
I’ve had clients come to me about getting their video unbanned - often won’t happen. There are so many better ways to get a video to page one. It’s always best to promote organically. Bots will kick your video as it did to lee28 due to what he purchased.

Archived