Offer More Extras Issue

evpassino

I’m not completely sure this qualifies as a bug, but I feel like it should. I recently completed an order and then the buyer reopened it using “request modification” and asked me to do work beyond the basic gig. I respectfully told the buyer I had already satisfied the original order, and I made an offer via the Offer More Extras feature to do the additional work.

I estimated the extra work to take 3 days. I sent this offer 2 days ago, but the buyer just accepted it (within the last 12 hours), and now it’s showing I only have 1 day to do the work. It’s a little unfair to start the countdown before the buyer accepts the offer. I couldn’t start 2 days ago because I didn’t know if the buyer was going to accept my offer. I was padding my timeline with 3 days and I will get the work done on-time, but what if I couldn’t? What if he accepted a day from now - would it already show that I’m late?

PS. I really love the Offer More Extras feature. This is the only issue I’ve had with it.

Reply to @funkygfx: Both places have it at 1 day. I sent the offer near the end of the original order, so I’m not sure if it started counting when I sent the extra offer or when the original order ended. Either way, it didn’t start when the buyer accepted the extra offer.

Archived