Buyer on Acid... I need your Help Fiverr Community!

Guest customrapsongs

Guest customrapsongs

Hi everyone. I need some advice from you on how to handle this situation. Usually I can spot a bad buyer a mile away. As I did with this one. But they just won’t seem to go away.

The first red flag was when they placed an order and submitted Non-information just to get the timer started. They claimed to have needed a song asap because of a birthday but took an additional 8 hours to even send me what info they would come up with. My gig doesn’t even work like that. The buyer is suppose to give me a few details about the person and I make a 1 minute Rap about them. I wake up the next morning and see all the messages. They even send me lyrics to a full length song and audio of them singing as a guide. I submit cancellation request over and over to let them know their expectations don’t meet my gig and that I don’t want anything to do with them. In an attempt to get rid of them i decide to actually DO the song. they think it’s amazing! but now they want it re-done!!! with another beat!!!. I submit another cancellation to let them have the free song and just leave me alone, they decline of course. I ask them what beat to do they want me to re-record the song with…they don’t tell me.

YOU GUY’S I AM TRYING TO BE A GOOD SELLER, BUT THIS BUYER IS WASTING MY TIME I FEEL, I HAVE SO MANY OTHER LARGER ORDERS TO DO IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT THIS ONE IS MAKING MY STOMACH CHURN. Read the messages and please advise me on how to handle these type of situations so I can make better decisions in the future. I am aiming to be a GREAT SELLER here on Fiverr. :-& keep in mind also that the supposed “birthday” is over with at this point in time… and they are still messaging me over and over.

PLEASE READ THE ORDER VERBATIM:http://i.imgur.com/RgzQ9tq.png

I ran into a couple of similar situations. Fiverr is protecting buyers, so you can’t actually do anything, except to ignore them and keep cancelling. Eventually, they will give up.

Wait just before the deadline, and then cancel. If they decline, do the same thing again. The process might last for a couple of days, but they WILL give up.

Guest iamjunaid

Well in this case i will go to Support and let them take care of this. This is really annoying and i think they will help you if you send them all these screenshots

Guest customrapsongs

Reply to @emmaki: for some reason the buyer really wants this order to go through, he canceled my request 3 more times. now the order is “ridiculously late” I bet he will reject it and cancel it own his own so he can leave a bad review.

All of THAT for $5? Really? Holy Bro - ness. I think he should have been charged $5 for each time he called you “bro”. I notice at the end, you also started calling him bro - you may be infected with whatever disease he has, might need to go to the ER! LOL

Also, how is it this guy has been engaged for 17 years to this girl and he is 27? Unless (and this is very possible by the way he is talking and the names) that he is in a culture that pretty much “promises” children to each other at a young age.

I would do like the others say and just keep clicking cancel until the “bromance” is over. Afterall, you are a legend, right?

GG

hi there

Best thing to do here is to contact fiverr and let them handle the situation, just explain them the issue that you;re having and let them advise you on what’s best in your case so that you don’t ruin your ratings etc.

Cheers
ANa

Archived