Effective Tips to Sell your GIGs on Fiverr [ARCHIVED]

seodevil15

Fiverr.com is one of the marketplaces growing every single day, and freelancers are taking advantages of it as much as they can. At fiverr you can offer any of your services for only $5, but that $5 is something bigger sometimes than your expectations. This website was launched just a few years ago in 2010. And so far, it has reached more than 1.3 millions services that are offered by thousands of freelancers. And millions of buyers have paid for the services offered on fiverr.com over the last 4 years.

In my opinion, every single person on the earth can take benefit of this great marketplace, because it’s super easy to use and very simple to understand. There has never ever been more simpler platform than this one for buyers and sellers. The services starts from 5$ sometimes reaches at $500, but you need to understand the mechanism and the idea behind this platform. Let me explain you each and everything about it.

★★★Create an attractive Profile★★★
While you start thinking to be successful on fiverr.com, you must look at each and everything, because without doing hard work and wise brain, you can’t find free eggs anywhere. The first important thing you’ll need to create a professional looking user profile, in this regard, you can check out the already successful freelancers’ profiles on fiverr, they will have “Top Rated Seller” or “Level 2 Seller” slogans in their profiles. In a few words (150 to 300) describe yourself that what you can do on fiverr and what’s your ability to do more. You can simply write how passionate you are about your work.

★★★Create a GiG that get sold★★★
Now the most important part is to create a GIG on fiverr.com which is basically that service which you want to offer on Fiverr and make money online. First just make sure you have the ability to do that work and then offer it on fiverr. GIGs are mostly sold on fiverr.com when they are looking professional and having something that gets everyone’s attention at the first look

★★★Get more orders on fiverr?★★★
When you offer one gig on fiverr.com, that can be bought by any person after it get published, it may be sold thousands of times, so imagine if you offer a great gig which get 60 orders in a month then you’ll earn 60*$5 = $300 from a single gig which is not a big task, and there are people who even get more than 100 orders for a single gig. You can get more orders if you offer a unique service which is in fact worth more than $50, but you offer it only in $5, and when people started buying your gig, fiverr.com will automatitally promote your gig to more buyers. So the orders will be increased automatically.

★★★How can you be the best seller on Fiverr?★★★
When you offer one gig on fiverr.com, that can be bought by any person after it get published, it may be sold thousands of times, so imagine if you offer a great gig which get 60 orders in a month then you’ll earn 60*$5 = $300 from a single gig which is not a big task, and there are people who even get more than 100 orders for a single gig. You can get more orders if you offer a unique service which is in fact worth more than $50, but you offer it only in $5, and when people started buying your gig, fiverr.com will automatitally promote your gig to more buyers. So the orders will be increased automatically.

★★★Benefits to be top seller on fiverr★★★
There are many new adventures for you as a seller when you get promoted to top levels on fiverr, the first benefit is that your gigs are automatically promoted by fiverr.com on the home page, and also your gigs are included in the search results when someone do search for a specifc gig. So this way you get more orders more quickly.

The second benefit is that you get more trust from fiverr.com, people easily buy your gigs without worrying that you’ll not complete the task on time, because you’ve already gained a good reputation to become a “Level 2″ seller or “Top rated seller”. The more rating you get from the customers, the more you are trustable for others.

And the last benefit of being a “level 2 seller” or “Top rated seller” is that you get access to more tools on fiverr.com and can increase your services by adding extra gigs in the bottom of every gig you offer on fiverr. So if you were earning $500 a month before you became “top seller” then you’d earn $1500 a month for sure.

Moreover, if you are a top seller or at level 2 then you’ll get personalized support from fiverr.com’s experts who will send you special tips via email to be more successful on fiverr.

Good luck on Fiverr. Thanks for sharing. When I began, we could only do $5.00 gigs. My first 100 deliveries in 2 months were $5.00 gigs. Alot has changed and it is easier than ever for new people to succeed.

I have had my highest months as a level 2. Before I became a TRS.
You have everything you need to succeed. No need to wait for something external.

Focus on great thumbnails.
Then great offers.
Then great videos.

Offer something that is needed repeatedly from the same customers.
Focus on building repeat customers. I only need about 100-150 orders per month and 80% of them are repeat customers.

ok bro i admit its a copy past … but it has nothing to with my business… neither i want people to get attention on me… The Main reason of this post is to bring information to others … i read it than i share it … cause i like it … its about fiverr not about any person or the brand. its the same way you hear something informative and tell others about it…

Reply to @seodevil15: I agree with @humzatahir on the first comment that you should be honest. If you can’t write your own tips and have to copy/paste, then give clear credit to the original author (Abdul Wali) on your post. Don’t post a link, but do explain either who wrote it or just the name of the site it came from.

One reason for this is to steer clear of plagiarism. When you post an article without credit, that is stealing. Another reason is to avoid giving buyers the impression that you wrote it. They may then expect you to be able to communicate exactly that way and isn’t a good way to start a business relationship. Copying to share is one thing and isn’t always bad, but not saying it up front is another.

Reply to @seodevil15: No fight here and I’m sorry if I sounded brisk. Writers deserve credit for their content. I understand that you didn’t intend to steal it. Now it’s openly here that it is a copy/paste for informative purposes and you’ve agreed. I posted the name of the writer for you. Tips are always appreciated, just remember to mention when something is copied and give that credit. 🙂

Archived