How to make a new friend on Fiverr!

edume

Hmmm. What am I talking about? Well, I see a major element on the fiverr system missing and that is socialization. We have to have it as part of our everyday chores no matter what business you are in. As a buyer, the seller could also play an important role at present but also in the future especially if you have good communication and a successful order. This can occur with future orders or maybe you tell a colleague about your experience with that seller and then they order as well. Best of all, having a reliable contact on fiverr will save you a lot time and effort trying to search for someone new.

As a broadcaster for 27 years and four years on fiverr as a top seller, and also a buyer, we’ve seen our share of problems and good things. The next time you a friend, be friendly, be you and build a new relationship for future business.

Guest seobookmarkbest

We recommend that you hit getrespon to your own database.

you take from outside fiverr.

Build groubs email via facebook, or classified ad sites.

I’m on fiverr for just about 4 months, but I’ve managed to get some reliable customers with whom I’ve built some trust and can start working before the order was made or deliver before the work is done, if I need to. Some of them call me “my friend” when they writie to me 🙂 I consider them as good and responsible people and best customers

Archived