Some buyers keep quiet and return after 1-2 months telling that they don't like our work

zimron89

I am a seller offering unlimited revision and I am doing small changes as a help even after order completion. Some buyers ask modification and after we done all the changes do not respond month or two and come back telling that they don’t like our design and need to give bad feedback. If they contact me before I had to fix the errors. I am suffering because of limited number of these kind of buyers among really helpful and friendly buyers who works with me. Is there any maximum time period to give feedback after the delivery of an order for buyers?

I also provide revision opportunities for months. I am in control of my business and if I want to offer that, I can. I did change the policy a while back to not include script changes.

I anticipate changes and have developed my work flow to accommodate them easily.

I would limit your revisions to changes in the layout. If the customer introduces new content, you could consider charging for that. You just have to be clear in your description.

On the banners, you could get so tight with your offer in the future, that you charge by the image and by the word. That way, everytime they add new stuff, it’s easy to follow how it’s charged. The bottom line is creating an incredible experience for the customer that is predictable.

Just be inspired by your competition, they may have already figured out what works.

Problem is there unresponsiveness till they get what they like they respond fast but after delivering final thing they vanish and return after months. I am offering any revision without extra charge if they ask me nicely. If they are silent I think design is fine with them 🙂

Buyers have 30 days to leave feedback. If they’re able to leave feedback after that, it could be a bug. Perhaps you could contact Customer Support and tell them about it. I doubt that they will remove the bad feedback, but they might do something about the bug.

Buyer told me he/she need to send a bad feedback but didn’t. May be system doesn’t allowed to do that. Earlier days as I can remember before I’ve joined my friend told me buyers post bad even after months. (Now only 30 days) that is good and thank you very much for your replies.

Buyers only get a month to leave a review, so when they come back +30 days after the sale complaining about the work, there’s nothing the seller is obligated to do. If you think this person is going to give you more business in the future, you can choose to accommodate the request, but speaking for myself, I would refuse it and ask them to place a new order to revise old work that was already marked as complete.

Archived