Change of rating from positive to Negative

mattii

Buyer ordered my gig on JULY 14, 2015 and marked order as complete on JULY 17, 2015 with positive review, and today JULY 21, 2015 after 4 days. buyer contacted me for modifications when i asked for extra charges, buyer edited positive review to Negative.

is there anything which i can do now? i tried to contact buyer but he is not replying.

As soon as the order was delivered the review will not go away, even if a cancellation takes place. At least if the buyer does not accept the cancellation and lets it sit. Then the buyer will get a refund but the review will still be there. At least that’s what happened to me after dealing with a confused buyer, so I recommend against a cancellation as most buyers will just let it sit, get the money back and the review will still be there.

That’s a buyer with zero integrity. No review should be given until the job is considered complete. I would write to Fiverr and explain the situation. Maybe they can help you. If not, offer him a refund.

Sellers, beware of people who ask for revisions, unless it’s something simple, you’re better off finding someone else. That’s my opinion.

Guest webexpert1313

you need to send mutual cancelation request and if order is cancelled then only this option to remove feedback

I would like to know the answer to this question about cancellation and review status.
@presseditor says it’s the sitting cancellation that goes through dings the seller, because the negative review is left intact.
@webexpert1313 is saying the opposite.

What is the truth on this?
Can someone provide link that explicitly state what happens? I have a seller who has requested I change a negative review that was truly prompted by his performance, and has since sent two cancellation requests and offered a refund. I chocked it up to a loss of both product and money to leave the review. He seemed very comfy with thinking he could just offer a refund.

I’m of the mindset there needs to be more transparent overview of buyer and seller rating as an overall experience, not only that one has to pay (instead of refund review) to leave a review (positive or negative). I know there are those who will abuse any system, but I would like to see fiverr’s written rule on this matter.

Where is fiverr’s literature on this matter?
I’m also waiting for more than a canned response from support. Any link you can provide is appreciated.

Archived