I suggest a 'BLOCK THIS USER' button for inbox messaging for spammers and such

Once hit, that’s it.

Would be very effective and can ‘BLOCK’ user instead of reporting for spam all the time just so Fiverr can unspam and I have to ‘report for spam’ again just to keep it that way.

I still think ‘report for spam’ is good for sellers who spam me their gigs and for spammers in general, but everytime I hit it, hours later it is ‘unspammed’ by fiverr and I get more spam or unwanted messages so I have to hit again and somehow these losers still can message me??? lol.

Point is, I just want to BLOCK them for good. No Fiverr ‘monitoring’ and no messaging disabling.

I don’t have time to deal with rude buyers, irrelevant questions, and people just wanting to say hi or get free stuff.

Thanks!

DTong (TRS)

• 2 weeks later...

We need both a way to block a user from messaging, and one to block a bad buyer from ordering. I also think it’d be nice to have a “bad user” badge, like the “repeat buyer” and other icons that show up in messages. If someone constantly cancels orders, gets reported, etc. they should be marked so sellers can be warned 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @sydneymorgan: Yeah exactly haha, I would want a bad user badge or any badge that would represent that point… or if not a badge, the buyer would get a warning of always cancelling orders or something like that. I read somewhere in the forum just earlier today that there’s this buyer who requested a refund from the seller who did work on his site. All the seller did was follow the buyer’s orders and after the job was complete the buyer immediately changed the password of his site and requested a refund… If he didn’t get the refund he warned the seller that he’d post a bad review… Just plain cheap and it frustrates me to even hear about it.

Archived