Newbie here

amairn

Okay I just made a fiverrr account because I heard excellent reviews about this website but i’m really confused on how to promote my gig and increase sales.

This is my gig: [self-promotion removed]

So can you please tell me in how to increase my views immensely and start earning, Thank you ! (:

Sheriff’s Note: The Tips for Sellers category is for tips that all sellers can use. Also if the question has already been answered many times, it is not a good fit. Your gig link was removed since there is no need to post your profile/gig links for advice. Your username is a link to your profile. If you are looking to advertise or self-promote, that goes in My Fiverr Gigs.

Upload and Outstanding picture or video on you gig.If you grab the attention in first seconds the chance of ordering is increased by 90%.Also describe what do you do exactly.This means.A very big and clear description.Try to keep your Responsive Rate on 1 hour.And everyday you can send requests and offering you GIG.Also shae it with some people that need your services.EX:
I am logo designer and I found an awesome people that need cool and fresh designs.So I will contact them and give my fiverr profile.They will read the description and order from fiverr.
Note:They should make and account.But that is for just a couple minutes.

Keeping a response rate of 1 hour is not a good idea. Buyers come from all over the world and so do questions and gig orders. Mine hovers around the 12 hour level. I’m in Greece, and the majority of my buyers are from North America or Australia. I need my sleep too! As @kjblynx says, look around the forums for extra advice on how to improve your gig. Personally, I’d say your linked gig need a bit of extra pep to the description. There are thousands offering what you are–so why should they pick you? Find your unique angle and hammer it home.

Archived