Is there an issues with messages on orders and in the inbox?

sue_mcl

Several times this week, I have responded to a message on an order or in my inbox and then I’ve gone back to the order thinking it is strange the client hasn’t gotten back to me yet and find my message just not there at all. At first I thought I was going mad and perhaps didn’t send it, but it has now been several times and I had a client say the same thing to me the other day - they thought they had sent me a message and were wondering why I hadn’t responded, when they went to the message thread, their message wasn’t there at all.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I had the same thing happen with feedback yesterday too. I left feedback for two orders, then noticed it wasn’t there. So I did it again, and this morning, it wasn’t there again (but at least the reminder was gone) and then later today, the feedback finally showed up on my gig. Very weird!!

Yes, it happened to me, too.

A seller had sent me the deliverable, and neither her message nor the deliverable had gone through.

I’d checked in with her because it seemed strange that I had heard nothing for a few weeks about an order that is quite a bit late. The lateness wasn’t a problem, but I was worried that something might have happened to her.

This isn’t the first time I’ve bought gigs from the seller in question, and not hearing from her was very much out of character.

Do you think I should contact CS? I’m worried that they might cancel the gig because it’s late, if I bring it to their attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I ran into this little bug about a day ago. Was messaging with a customer and the conversation got very confusing. We both parted for the evening being very confused and the next day I saw some of my messages missing and some of his show up with time-stamps of when I was online looking at the screen the night before, refreshing the page. I submitted a ticket to CS. Communication is imperative for online business, I really hope this becomes top priority for the tech support.

Damn, wondering if my replies went through to potential buyers now? I did a “sample” gig for a potential buyer to see if they liked my work but haven’t heard anything back, not even a sorry it’s not what I’m after, which I am perfectly fine with, as long as I get some feedback!

Archived