Can't Rate Buyer Who Canceled but Message Won't Go Away

kimfosterga

A buyer canceled on me the other day because I was late. Now every time I go to my dashboard, I’m seeing “Rate your experience with this buyer,” but I can’t–there’s nothing for me to click on and I can’t make the message go away. I thought I had the option to respond to things like that? But even if I don’t, this is killing my OCD to have that message at the top of my queue and not be able to get rid of it! Aaaargh!!! Can anybody help?

Reply to @catwriter: Hmm, let me go see… OK I’m back. Well, I’m not exactly sure what you’re referring to as the order page. (Dashboard, notifications, messages?) And a bunch of other things I never look at. So far I haven’t found any way to gain entry to this order since he canceled and reviewed me.

• 4 months later...

I’m having this same problem! I was unable to complete the gig due to lack of communication from the buyer! This same buyer gave me an extremely negative rating and a 1/5 on communication. I was constantly communicating! He wasn’t! I have screenshots with timestamps to prove it! I want to rate this guy and can’t!

Archived