What is Your Monthly $$$ Target? [UPDATED - October 2015 Targets!]

speedy876

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dusuacangmon - That was my target in my second month and believe me, with determination - that was smashed with half the time left 🙂 - you can do it!

@jamshed_khan - Something tells me you’re gonna make more than that this month - Remember this is when schools go back in session. Anticipating your update buddy.

@dexblog - You seem to be on the right track my friend. Please let us know when you smash that target!

@silberma1976 - Don’t worry about what they get, just remember you are putting in the work, and are still adding more to your pocket, Don’t backtrack on that target… get serious on it, and go for it. Dig your buyer requests and keep pushing.

@kaloferoffarts - If you hit that this month, I can guarantee you will make almost 1.5X that next month 🙂 Fiverr chain reaction my friend :wink:

@whatgiraffe - Keep working on that gig, in no time you’ll be seeing that in a week. Keep us posted!

@julipalmer7 - You are already a rockstar and we both know if you hit that this month, you may very well double it with double the effort next month; do a small check on those key buyers you had. As an assistant - that would be gold for lovely repeat buyers :-bd

Keep em coming Guys - Our team is aiming for $3000 this month! /🙂

Cheers
Speedy876

Today is my first day on fiverr but I’m hoping to make $100-$150 my first month here!
Lots of blood, sweat, and tears I see in this upcoming month but I’ll get there.
(secretly hoping to land above that for my first month)
Keeping my sights set high.

@julipalmer7 - Thanks!
@kaloferoffarts - Lets all work to live really well 🙂
@faotattoo - That target is a very good start being a new seller. Your gigs look good; however I would suggest adding more items to your portfolio. More samples of your work - for any graphic gig here on Fiverr, you will find that the more impressive content you can showcase, the better your chances are of getting sales, as this will keep people on your page longer, and thus wet their appetite more. Please also search the buyer requests every day, and apply for every single job… just at $5 to get your gigs active. Small orders first, do exceptional work for little money to gain exposure, then increase your prices. What others are offering for $20, offer it for $5… until you have enough sales, then up your price.

Good Luck!
Speedy876

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived