What is Your Monthly $$$ Target? [UPDATED - October 2015 Targets!]

speedy876

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ekoprastyo - You have done exceptionally well for your first month - a lot of sellers don’t make that even after 3 months. Sounds like you are on your way to making that 500 this month. Keep pressing!

@havardh - Keep supporting the forums and the checking buyer requests section to keep your visibility up. Orders will be coming in. $350 will soon be your weekly figure.

Best Regards,
Speedy876

I Don’t get it ?
How do you guys make 1000-2000 $ per month ?
I’m just reaching 600 $ a month 😦
What should i do increase my avg selling price ? my avg is only 12$.
Or should i complete more orders per day ?
How many orders on an avg you guys complete a day ?
I’ve no idea why this is happening.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks.

@shinuikha8,

I have reviewed your gig… and you seem to be getting really good traffic… problem I see is, you are offering very high quality work for a very small amount of money. Your main extra being selected is (Revisions for $5). So your average is $10. Other sellers are not afraid to raise the bar because they know their stuff is top notch quality.

Try Creating a Package Extra with possible (Revisions + Source File, for $15) maybe… So your default will be $20 per order. This will help alot… So 5 orders is $100… Seeing 5 orders in your queue right now… So you could be making $100 per day. Check around for other sellers with higher priced extras. Seeing folks in Animations & 3D with their most basic order being $100… and they’re getting tonnes of orders. Give it a try. As long as you’re selling quality, people will buy… It could be even $40.

My Average price is $25 per order, as I have a deal package which has some features that practically every buyer will want - Check it out, give it a try.

Regards,
Speedy876

@shinuikha8, Yup - Give it a try - I started with $15 but realized even that my competition was making a lot more with less quality being offered.

You may lose some cheap fans, but the quality ones will stick around and also, you will feel better having 200 new fans that pay for quality than 40 less that just want cheapness over quality. For $10, you’re just earning $8, for $50 quality. You won’t regret it!

Cheers :)>-
Speedy876

Reply to @speedy876: AWESOME! Good job!

For me, I’m at $2057.00 and counting…and released a whole new gig for premium Children’s Book artwork, so we’ll see where that goes.

OTHER good news, is sharing the gig in social media, I was asked if I did coaching! Not related to Fiverr, I know, but I was trying to encourage someone to sell their services on Fiverr and it turned into a business opportunity.

So…yay! Teaching is a passion, and Fiverr was the topic that opened that conversation. Thought that was kind of neat =)

Reply to @speedy876: Well, last day of the month and I hit $2704.50 (work I’ll finish up here in the next 24 hours and waiting on clients marking art complete).

No $3,000.00 mark, but it was a rough last two weeks. One job has lasted 20 days! SO many changes…but they paid for each one, so…

Still no jobs on the children’s book gig, but big bites…have one potential client who has 10-12 books. We’re negotiating on a price for 150+ pictures. =)

Oh, but I did have some good news OFF Fiverr…an old friend saw my posts about my gigs on Facebook and remembered from 7 years ago–when I did graphic work for a company she worked for. Well, she offered me a part time job, to do posters, flyers and such for her company each month. It’ll be an extra $200 a month.

Not huge, but it all adds up!
Again, thanks to exposure through Fiverr (and a little dash of Facebook).

So total, I’ve made a little over $7K in these first 4 months of selling and 141 Fiver Star Reviews.

…and growing.

Keep going, guys! You can do this!!!

Reply to @wantedhero: WAAAAAAIT! I don’t know if we are counting the bids/gigs we secure, or just the completed jobs and money in hand…because I count the money that is due to me during the month in question.

That being said, a just got an illustration gig, just now (September 30th) for $1862…and after Fiverr’s 20%, I will make $1489.40!

Sooooo, (drum roll please)…that means my income created for September was $4194.10!!!

GOAL REACHED!! WOOT =)

…and the client, a publishing company has decided to use me as a main source for illustrations (bonus).

Dang. You guys really should know this—I was homeless a little over 3 years ago. Homeless with 11 kids, a wife and an aged father-in-law.

This is HUGE for me.

How cool is Fiverr!?!

@wantedhero - This is absolutely amazing. Congrats! You worked hard for your target this month, and you nailed it. For your new gig, I would suggest probably reaching out to authors of children books on Fiverr and just send them a message notifying them to try your service, or have some associates purchase a few to test it out (This will help get it off the ground and seem active from a viewer’s perspective.

@magnocloud - That target is superb. Majority of Sellers here also aim in that region, let us know if you get there! Your cartoon gig is also amazing but from your reviews, please try to work on delivering more on time - it will save your rating, and hence provide more customers, also for customers who left 1 star, don’t be afraid to refund them to restore your rating. higher rating = more buyers, you’ll make back that one sale in no time.

@yatz07 - when customers start flowing, you will probably smash that target, your work looks good!

@solow13 - Very inspiring target. Keep us posted!

@mallika225 - that is still massive for this month, and sometimes we all know how the season can get slow sometimes. Aim to smash it come October! 😉

New Month Once again Guys - Let’s get our targets refreshed and get ready to double our effort. B-)

Cheers :)>-
Speedy876

Archived