What is Your Monthly $$$ Target? [UPDATED - October 2015 Targets!]

speedy876

@wilddaniela88 - I definitely know you are capable of grabbing that target, and I look forward to your update next month that you nailed it!
@graphicpunch1 - That is a nice one to aim for, hoping to get there soon 2.
@seodevil15 - Just keep pressing, you’ll soon feel like a trainer for other newbies 😉
@angelaalcorn - The Sky Is The Limit with Fiverr, take it from these guys!
@ruslancer - Very inspiring, It looks like a lot of folks will be aiming for 3K in the coming months B-)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamjunaid

Reply to @ruslancer: Freelancing has its own benefits but having a stable regular job is something much better than this. After all this is not that much stable

This is my second month using the website, I started focusing on one Gig then realized quickly that I needed to branch into multiple categories. I now focus on three main Gigs I have and often utilize the custom offer feature.

In my first month, I managed to make exactly $100. This second month, I’m just under that, but I may be able to turn it around. It’s daunting to see that some of you are making thousands of dollars per month, but it’s also encouraging to see that I could make it to that point.

My goal right now is to maintain a $100 quota and increase that by $20 per month. I’m still heavily experimenting with what’s available, and so far, I love all of this.

@adobe_designers - I know you will make it, designers really make tons o cash here.
@@katecarlile - Keep pushing for it, in a few weeks you may start to get heavy traffic and dozens of orders.
@pixelpurfect - Yes - Hitting level 2 really did a lot for my traffic! Good luck!
@tbell15 - As long as you keep that consistency and good customer service, while supporting forums, you should level up in no time.

Regards,
Speedy876

Reply to @dusuacangmon: in my first month I made something around 200$, but I got one really good order. It’s 4 months already, but I cannot make more then 500$ per month. I don’t work fulltime though, so I guess it’s fine.
I think it’s possible to make around 1000 just on fiverr, but not more then that to me.

Reply to @dusuacangmon: I’m sure that’s true. If you can make something fast, cheap and in high quality then there will be plenty of clients. I think earning on fiverr is easier for designer as compare to my field (i’m a developer) for instance, since my work can take a lot of time and usually clients have no idea how complex the task is, they cannot appreciate result as much as they would appreciate designer’s work.

hey every one here, am really get motivated with all the above monthly goals, i hope i will be able to set such goal in the very near future, am new here and i have not even gotten a message nor a sale…i will be glad if any TRS or L2 seller could assist me to get on my feet here as well… am in the graphic niche section ecover designs …thank you in aniticipation

Archived