What is Your Monthly $$$ Target? [UPDATED - October 2015 Targets!]

speedy876

Hey Guys,

Just would like to hear some of the stories of the monthly targets that you guys set for yourselves, this will give even new sellers a leverage of the endless possibilities here on Fiverr depending on their GIG type.

Guys We are now looking to hear new targets for OCTOBER 2015

-UPDATED - Majority of our community SMASHED their September 2015 Targets!!!

Lets Hear The New Goals For October! :-? :-? :-? :-? (*)

Regards,

Speedy876!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@webexpert1313 - This is a solid goal 🙂 I admire the determination, and it is also what I am using to push me to get to $2000 monthly too… and I agree, Fiverr really helps! How much is your target when you become Top Rated Seller?

@esodot - lol You will soon become Level 2 and have A Massive Target I believe

@ilovenish - This is awesome, same as @webexpert1313 - I am also looking forward to touch $2000 p.m as soon as I turn level 2! What about your level 2 target?

@muneebmurtaza - You DEFINITELY will get to $1000 very soon, especially with those Youtube Views GIG. Lots of Work!

Regards,
Speedy876

@prettiyoga - This is fair - but You should soon be hitting that! You are level 2 now and Virtual Assistants get very good support here! In two months, you could be aiming for 3K!
@misscrystal - Good Point! 😉 But you have reached the pinnacle! Congrats! you should just expect to continue being Great!
@alliemadison12 - Believe me, I am anticipating the same amount as soon as I become Level 2 - I would also be content If I hit that number.

Guest iamjunaid

As far income is concern my Target is $1000, last month i came close with $830 and this month till now i have $740 so i hope i will cross this barrier soon enough.
My main goal is to be the TRS and i hope i will get there too. Determination and Luck is the key

@wilddaniela88 - Thank you, and CONGRATS on your SUPERSELLER STATUS! 🙂 sorry for the loud up but the whole world now knows you are our role model.
@mniluka - That is absolutely fantastic, that should feel glorious, I hope we all get there soon!
@imjunaid - Those are some pretty good figures; the same feeling is shared from this team with those figured.
@julipalmer - Thanks, lets all push towards our goal resiliently.
@makemebark - I am going to be aiming for that next month as well, congrats and let us know if you hit it!

Thanks,
Speedy876

I earned bit more then 1000$ during this month in freelance. 400$ of those money came from fiverr. I didn’t do a lot of work.
My regular job brings me the same 1000 per months, but eats a lot of time and
more stable of course 🙂
My goal is to make more then that, preferably around 3000 per month.

Archived