How did you feel on your first fiverr gig order?

probookcover

Today is my first day on fiverr…just kidding, i sign up fiverr on July 6,2015 and been on the forum reading stuffs post by top earners,level 1,level 2…etc though i discovered why fiverr is growing tremendously and in process of applying the hints/tips i learnt here…wow! today is different from every other day since i joined fiverr :x

I think i need encouragement from fellows out there, and make comments about “how you feel on your first fiverr gig order” thank you all for your contributions to my success.

Sheriff’s Note: Not a Tip for Sellers - re-categorized.

Guest webexpert1313

Really exited when i was received my first order in fiverr. it was good experience.

Now i have too many good and cool experience in fiverr 🙂

Thankyou Fiverr 🙂

Although it was almost 2 years ago, I got my first order at Fiverr but I still remember the feeling. It was something different than achieving anything else. My first order was about within three days of making my account. Since then, I haven’t any week without new orders. 🙂

I was so excited and truly grateful when I received my first order! The individual that I worked with was an excellent communicator and the work was incredible straightforward. It went seamlessly.

I’m still working my way up from my first order, but so far it’s looking promising. I’m liking Fiverr a lot and I’m hoping that, in the future, it will give me enough income towards college expenses! Fingers are crossed 🙂

Archived