I went on vacation and came back to the top of the listings again--thanks, Fiverr!

writerlisaz

I recently went to a family reunion across the country and was pretty nervous about putting myself in vacation mode for two weeks. I wondered if I’d come back and get any more orders. I did have some large orders to work on while on vacation, so at least I had those, but I knew I would need to work again once home. Still, I took the leap and went on vacation (which was fun, by the way, and much needed!).

Well, I have been back for 10 days now and am as busy as ever. I’m so relieved! I obviously went right back to the top of the listings as soon as I got back as I started getting messages and orders right away. This is such good news because I really love my work here, and I love my clients, and I really need to be making money! Fiverr has been just the biggest gift to me and my family since I started here last fall.

I would say the good news for everyone is that you CAN get back into work after a vacation time. I know we’ve had many commenters saying otherwise, and that many of us sellers are nervous about taking the time off that we need. But from my experience, I don’t think we should worry so much. Just do good work, communicate well with your buyers, and expect the best.

Reply to @writerlisaz:

i still count myself as a newbie, last month one of my gig appears on first page and that was my best month.but in this month i’ve got only one order.i’ve some internet issue so first i set my vacation mode for 1 week, when it resolved, i got that order.then my cousin passed away so i was busy there so again i set my vacation mode for 5 days, and now when i back i don’t have anything to do here.waiting for good time again.

Archived