Need to slow but not stop the flow!

deannabalestra

OK - loving fiverr, can’t believe how many orders I’m getting!! Problem is what I’m offering is a little time consuming for 5$ but I’m doing it more for fun and extra cash (still have full time job) - I have a small problem, getting too many orders due per day. Any suggestions for slowing the flow without killing my future sales?

Like should I suspend my gig every other day or so - so that I have more time in between possible due dates? But will doing that kill off my future sales? What are your thoughts, give me your ideas and experiences! Thanks everyone!

Guest tn5rr2012

Welcome to Fiverr and how wonderful you are doing so well. What I would suggest is doubling your turnaround time to 16 days (right now you are at 8), you can go up to 29 days turnaround time. Great job and keep up the great work, let us know how you are doing.

I have been slowly upping the turnaround time, I was going to wait until I could do gig extras to make it double what it is now so people could pay more for faster service. I will certainly try to add a little more time for myself now though just to help out! That still won’t keep me from getting too many orders per day though - maybe I also need to make my two gigs have different turn around times as well so not everything ordered in a day would have the same due date?

Guest matt_garry

My only advice is find someone as talented and smart as you and hire them to take over if you are too busy. But congrats on having the best problem you could have on this site.

Guest matt_garry

My only advice is find someone as talented and smart as you and hire them to take over if you are too busy. But congrats on having the best problem you could have on this site.

Archived