How does one get the response rate to 100%?

lucyagag

Guest voicetex

Good question.
I had 95%, went to 100% even though I did not answer everything and all (had to report some tho).
I now had another Fiverr member who sent me 5 messages in a row - she explained moroccan shower in great detail - and I only replied to the last message.
Since then, I am at 95% - correction, just went to 96%.

Mine dropped too, as an order page was bugged and showed a timer on it, even though there was nothing posted there that I should respond to. It dropped my rating by 3%. But support fixed it.

So if you see a timer icon on any message or order, make sure to double respond to it if it doesn’t disappear.

Guest rainechasing

I think mine has a bug in it somewhere. I respond to each and every email within 2-4 hours of receiving them and each reply makes my rating drop about 3 to 4 points each time. Why?

My response rate dropped to ninety-something, and I think it was related to one of those “ghost messages” in which you get the notification mark but there’s no new message there.

Now I’m back to 100%, and I’ve discover that reporting counts like message answered. So, when we get spam we don’t have to answer, just clicking report is enough.
Also, when somebody starts a conversation, only the first answer counts. We don’t need to have the last word in the following messages.

Anyway, I don’t believe response rate is that important. I haven’t notice any change in my position on searches related to it.

Reply to @belengarcia: I don’t know about that, I didn’t reply to a “Thank you” message today and it dropped 1% a few hours ago actually… I started the day at 94% I replied to everyone and I’m now at 92%

I didn’t take more than a few hours to reply, how is that even possible?

Reply to @inspiredtony: For me the issue is that once it dropped below 90% I had a huge decline in sales, I can’t prove it but I do believe they’re related!

EDIT: Also as soon as I got back in the 90%+ I got sales again… So correlation does not equal causation but the correlation is strong with this one!

No one can see your response rating but you, so it’s not something I’m overly concerned about. Mine went down after I forgot to respond to one message, but it’s steadily climbing. It’s supposed to reset every 30 days. But, like most people say, it seems to be a broken function.

Avg. Response Time is the only thing I care about, and somehow I’ve managed to keep it at 1 hour since I started working here. 😃

My experience has been that any message that will affect my response metric will appear as an item on my “To Do” list. If I don’t see a to-do that says I have an unread message to respond to, then it doesn’t count. If a message is spam, mark it as spam before you delete it and it won’t count toward your response metric. It’s for this reason that I always start my Fiverr work-day from the to-do list to make sure I get everything done “just so.”

Reply to @misscrystal: I literally just talked to support and asked how to get 100% and this was their reply:

__

Hi again,

You can reach 100% response rate by answering to all your messages in a period of 30 days. Unfortunately, spam messages by lower your response rate, but please reach us in case this happens so that we cna check this form our end ans solve it. However, please keep in mind that this stat has no effect on your account status and no other users can see it either.

__

Yes the typo was theirs not mine, I assume she mean “might” instead of “by”, I’m convinced this stat doesn’t change our SEO Rank at all, I was not selling when it fell below 90% and I’m selling again now that it went above 90%…

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a Pavlov’s Dog kind of experiment in my eyes. I didn’t bother at first, but when it hit the dizzying lows of 1% it annoyed me, so I started responding to all queries, no matter how inane or interesting. I’m at 66% now. It has benefited me only by forcing me to create a bunch of auto-responders to tap on, which takes me about 5 minutes every morning.

Why anyone would want to 100% this is beyond me, but I’m sure it looks great on Fiverr’s quarterly report when looking at sexy metrics and stuff like that.

Archived