Completed orders sit in my queue!

meliara

Does anyone else have this problem? Lately when I go to deliver the order, it still sits in my queue as if it hasn’t been delivered. I know it has, because the customer will usually acknowledge receipt and complete it, but if they don’t do that, it will just sit in the queue and show as “late,” then “very late,” then “ridiculously late,” etc., which doesn’t apply of course, because it’s already been delivered. It also can become very confusing to have completed orders left in the queue. Just wondering if I am alone in this… it’s been going on for about a month now!

Yes. This happened to me twice yesterday. I ended up going back to the order form where it actually said it was delivered and clicked the “deliver again” button at the top of the page and sent my buyers a message letting them know why I was delivering twice. After that, when I returned to my dashboard, the notification was gone.

Theres nothing correct about the new dashboard for me.
Its the same with the revamped Manage Sales page too.
Each category shows an incorrect number.
Its been with CS for a few weeks. Every so often they clear the dashboard manually but the problem reoccurs shortly after.

Archived