Rating increases

lunabea

Today my rating increased to 98% - after months of working hard and delivering good services and work to buyers I have managed to get back those pesky negative reviews from bad buyers that made my rating go down to 96%.

It’s only a little thing, but each review and rating I get puts a smile on my face and makes working freelance all the more worth it!

It’s just a mistake on the analytics page (mine is suddenly showing 99% instead of 98%). Check any gig page.

Edited to add: at least I guess that it’s a mistake on the analytics page, since it shows weird stuff from time to time.

Reply to @catwriter: I noticed it on one of my gig pages first as I went on it to see if one of my feedback comments posted on a buyer’s review - I don’t tend to trust analytics right away, especially when the dashboard also gets the number of orders in my queue completely wrong! haha.

• 2 years later...

Hello

A buyer ordered from me and gave me a negative rating precisely four(4) stars but I later corrected what she requested for. Please how can she increase the rating, she cannot find modify review from her end. Thanks in advance

How long did your buyer leave a negative review? If its more than 30 days, the review cannot be changed. If its not more than 30 days, request your buyer to go at the order page and click (modify review)

I hope this helps

Archived