I went on vacation, had two orders cancelled, now have a horrible rating, how can i resolve this?

Guest kirsten

Guest kirsten

I made the stupid mistake of not activating the “vacation mode” and received two orders unexpectedly in my absence. Both rightfully cancelled their orders and now the cancelled orders are killing my five star reviews (I just recently launched the gig). How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

Kirsten

Hi Kirsten!

Since the orders have been cancelled, Fiverr won’t remove the feedback. The best I can think is to get in touch with the buyers, tell them the situation, and maybe send them a discounted offer to get them to purchase again. Hopefully they’ll rate you well this time and that will increase your ranking a bit.

Otherwise, it will just take time (I believe in thirty days your rating will go back up as the older feedback falls off).

Sydney

This is actually a seller’s worse nightmare. It happened to me and plenty more sellers.

This is probably one of the only cases that Fiverr support can’t do anything about it.

That’s just how it is sadly. Trust me. I am really upset about this since a cancelled order doesn’t mean bad quality work. Those Two don’t go together.

HOPEFULLY fiverr see’s this.

only one solution. contact the buyers and tell them that you was not on the job. Ask them to order again. If they placed order and you completed successfully. Now you can contact the fiverr support show them the proof screen shot of purchasing and request them that now you have completed order with same buyers so please remove cancelled orders auto feedback.
Hope in this case support can help.

Archived