Can't find my final files

trvlagt4u

I need help getting a copy of the work I had done. It’s got to be stored somewhere on here, and I’m just to stupid to find it??? Got a beautiful new logo, and business cards, but can’t find the files to download to my computer for use with our printer. Can’t see to respond to my GiG to get my designer to resend. Not sure how, or what to do. My designer did an amazing job, and I thought he sent the actual files for the work when the job was finished, but I can’t find them in my email file, or on/in my Dashboard. HELP!

Have you tried searching your downloads folder? Either on your PC, or in your browser - usually a small blue/white arrow near the address bar.

If they’re not there, you can also ask them to resend them to you - they should have copies I suspect. If you search in My Contact on your Fiverr profile menu you can see all your history with buyers and sellers there.

Hope that helps!

Have you tried searching your downloads folder? Either on your PC, or in your browser - usually a small blue/white arrow near the address bar.

If they’re not there, you can also ask them to resend them to you - they should have copies I suspect. If you search in My Contact on your Fiverr profile menu you can see all your history with buyers and sellers there.

Hope that helps!

Archived