Suggestion for getting more sales

manikmunna

Bring your Suggestions here to help New Comer Like me.

I’m having some sales on most of my gigs. I’m thinking i will delete other gigs because creating something innovative. Please check out what i will do…

Sheriff’s Note: Your post had to be moved out of the Suggestion Box. That category is a place to suggest ideas directly to Fiverr staff. You can learn more about the forums by reading the Forum Do’s and Dont’s at the top of this page.

Hello!

Your gigs look good.

A few tips:

1: Never feel dow when sales are low for a moment, or even for a longer time, use that time to think about innovating even more. Think about more services you can offer. Take a look at your current gigs and try to think of ways to improve it. Improving things is almost always possible. Perfect doesn’t exist.

2: As a beginner, give it some time. Sales don’t come in instantly. Just work your butt off on every order you get, try to get repeat customers. Once you’ve got a few reviews, more customers will come.

3: Check out the buyer requests. For me this has never given me a sale, but it might help you! There are tons of requests coming every hour. Just offer things you do.

4: Market your gigs on social media, ask friends to share it, do everything you can to give it a bit of marketing. Once you’re started getting more and more orders, less marketing is required.

Hope that helped.

• Mike

• 1 month later...

Your offering this: I will do any PHOTOSHOP work within 12 hour for $5

Yet your gig says this: 2 Days On Average

And then I see you offer One Day Delivery for $5.

So I recommend this:

I will do any PHOTOSHOP work in 2 days for $5

Then you can charge $5 for one day delivery, and $10 for delivery within 12-hours. Frankly, I don’t recommend promising to deliver in 12 hours, because I assume you have a full-time job, so what will you do? Do Fiverr when you’re at work? That can get you fired.

I would recommend you to use an Email Extractor. This program collect e-mail addresses on any given keywords. Then you can send direct letters to people who might be interested in your proposition. The program allow you to get more than 2,500 e-mail addresses within 25minutes! If you want to know how it works, you can find it on Youtube-

Archived