Help Please

I placed an order, I was told that I would get the work back in batches over 5 days. The 5 day deadline came and the seller marked the order as complete, with a message stating ‘mock delivery’ I have been patient and allowed extra time, in that space of time I have only received 3 photo’s back out of 43 and that was after the 5 days. Every day I get a message asking for a few more hours. The latest over 9 hours ago. I like to think myself as fair, this seller does good work. But I am worried at paying just under $100 if I leave it too long, I will be unable to get my money back, if he doesn’t deliver. It as now been 9 days, can anybody please confirm I have 10 days to cancel ? Many thanks.

Sorry I forgot to mention, I was told I would be sent the photo’s back in batches of 10 every 24hrs. I have been told several times the basic editing has been done. But still no evidence of this, the 3 that were sent after the deadline, are also incomplete.

I’m only a seller here, not a buyer, and I’m not sure what to recommend.

Keep in mind that the seller won’t necessarily agree to the cancellation; he might reject it, and the 13 days might pass. If he doesn’t accept the cancellation, you might have to contact Customer Support.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived