GIG disappears from search

deemee46

Hi, Fiverr community!

Usually I have at least one order per day from my flagman gig with 3D logo. Gig have about 47k of impressions and of course it’s active. But few days I have nothing=( I checked Search and could not find it. I had a mutual cancellation, it happens sometimes for some reason, and have a negative review. Could this be the cause of my gig’s problem? Community, give me some advice please. who have experienced this?

Thanks!

Dee

Sheriff’s Note: Questions like this are best posted in the Fiverr FAQ (unless a similar one has been answered) or Conversations. It is not advisable to provide a link unless you are posting an ad in My Fiverr Gigs. Your username is already a link to your profile and you can refer to a particular gig by name.

Reply to @omi007: No(
Support answered: "Our system has automatically suspended your gig for reports of several Late delivery orders with you not responding to the buyer."
Lately I have been delays in orders. Therefore, I only blame myself here. Does anybody know how to fix this wicked situation and get back to work?

Archived