The key for new seller is to persist

neatshots

I joined in Jan 2015.

Got 1 order monthly, and I lost interest. But, then I missed a very delicate order and I felt so guilty about it. I asked fiverr CS to put me in touch with the buyer so that I could deliver the order anyway, without charge.

Finally I Had 4 orders till June first week, it looked pretty grim, and then.

4 orders come in a single day from one buyer then 3 more and within three days I am a level one seller. It may not be much, but this is the exact kind of motivation that saves you from giving up altogether. Thanks a lot to people at fiverr, it is not just a marketplace website , it is part of people’s life.

Thanks for reading random surfer 😉

P.S: I colorize old photos, am quite passionate about this delightful source of (kindish) time travel.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! You have to be persistent 😃 I created my account around a year ago. I created just a gig and i received 8 orders in 2 weeks, but i just could deliver one because we had problems with internet in my country because of riots. I even could write to my customers and obviously, they cancel all. When i have my internet stable again i saw that i didnt received new orders and i had 7 bad reviews. It was awful and i lost interest. Then 3 months ago i decided to reactivated my account and decided to sell again, i created 2 gigs and from that moment until now i have received 168 orders. So yes, all the customers need to be patient and persist! Is good to know that you are selling more than before, and if u continue like that, you would be able to sell more and more :D.

Interesting to read a success story here.

I just joined today. I’m just curious, any tips on getting your gig’s to show with higher ranking? I noticed when I got in how many pages of other writers there are.

Well done to your success though. 4 orders in a day sounds like a sweet deal.

Thank You for Sharing Your Wonderful Experience. Happy To Know that Fiverr Helps to Build Connections and Networks. Can you Provide more Details How Exactly did you contaced with fiverr and how they were convinced to help you with orders, as there are thousands of people join fiverr everyday.

Archived