Question answered

dtongsports

Why do you even care, @dtongsports? It’s obviously not affecting your sales any. 🙂

Regardless of how a person completes their tasks, there has to be some accountability to the deadline. I personally think anything delivered after the actual deadline should be considered late. I think the grace period is ridiculous. It only serves to complicate things, and I’d assume the only reason it exists is so that sellers can set their time shorter to encourage more sales, even when they know it typically takes longer.

Then again, Fiverr also wants sellers to sell base gigs for more than $5, so why bother with any rules at all? 🙂

Reply to @madmoo: I’m in a mood, so I’ll suggest that it’s because he’s wanting an excuse to point out how well he handles his orders. Sales are a bit slow, so write a quick promo about excellent communication and thoroughness. 😉

And as @kissreviews mentions, if there’s nothing listed under “late” in the dashboard, then nothing ‘counted’ as “late”. Of course, that’s assuming that the dashboard is working correctly. Oh why do I bother?!? That’s right, because I’m in a mood.

Archived