Is your last delivery date really a yardstick for new orders?

writer_blogging

I have been on fiverr since April this year which I had about 2 orders immediately with 100% rating. I noticed I did not get any order till today.

My buyer had a chat with me after delivery and said she did not know I was that good since my last delivery date prior to hers was 2mnths ago and she just decided to believe and place the order knowing that she can easily cancel. My impressions are good but my clicks and orders are below low.

What actually drives the buyers away?, is it really the long time delivery or was that just her opinion? I wonder…

For new buyers, it may not be as much of an issue as they are new to the whole platform and really aren’t aware of such things. However, this WILL be a factor for frequent and experienced buyers. They want experienced sellers and even though YOU know you’ll get the job done, they don’t know that. When I purchase on Ebay, I promise you I’m looking at HOW MANY, and HOW OFTEN.

Keep pressing, and soon you won’t have to worry about this. 🙂

DTong (TRS)

Ok, to be honest, there are too many mistakes. In your proofreading gig you don’t even spell proofreading consistently, sometimes you have it one word as in the title but then say “proof read” at one point in the gig itself.

Even the title of the gig has some errors as well, there needs to be a space before the number.

And then there are other grammatical errors throughout the description, which if they are English native buyers are going to notice.

Here is an example: “As an experienced content writer for websites, blog, journal with more than 950 articles written, I will re-write your article or blog post with 100% uniqueness.”

• first make sure to take out all the extra spaces like between “an” and “experienced”, this happens throughout all your stuff on Fiverr it just looks sloppy for a proofreader, as people expect proofreaders to also do that kid of stuff as well.
  • you pluralized websites but not “blog” or "journal"

As an experienced content writer for websites, blogs and journals with more than 950 articles written, I will re-write your article or blog post with 100% uniqueness.

I might also suggest you write a better profile description, it’s a weak starting sentence and doesn’t have enough about your real education, training or real world experience. Not that you have to change it, but you could do better, especially if you are a writer. And I am wondering, were you born and raised in the US or another country and now live there?

Reply to @sincere18:

sincere18 said: Ok, to be honest, there are too many mistakes. In your proofreading gig you don't even spell proofreading consistently, sometimes you have it one word as in the title but then say "proof read" at one point in the gig itself.

This happens on a lot of gigs, including my own. However, in my case it's deliberate, as I want to rank for each of the key words: proofread, proofreading, proof read, proof reading.

It may look inconsistent, but it does the job. :-)

Also, I’d highly appreciate it if you didn’t steal my gig’s text word for word.

https://www.fiverr.com/mrproofreading/professionally-proof-read-any-documentflyerleafletposter-or-essay-up-to-2000-words

“I’ve worked in the writing and editing industry whereby grammar, spelling, punctuation and presentation are an absolute necessity.”

Remove this from your gig please. Be original, not an imitation.

Archived