Collection of Gigs! little care full

wadheanand

Recently i lost my Level 2 status, i got worried that what went wrong, what mistakes i done i was thinking of getting the Top level status by doing all my works on time and with all the positive feed backs. But the reverse happened, so i contacted the Customer Support and asked them that why my level is demoted, so i must share this with you all that don’t just send mails to fellow fiverr members that you collect my gig and i will do the same in return, i now realized that the problem started when i sent more and more mails to the members here for collection of the gigs, so the system here thought that it may be spam or what… and they removed my badge, so i thank Customer Support for making me realize that the situation is created by me only.

So careful and Happy gigging.

Wadheanand

Guest tn5rr2012

Thank you for posting this and I am pleased you were able to get everything resolved. Collections are great and very useful but like you said unsolicited messages on Fiverr will be reported as spam. Good luck with your gig(s) and let us know how you are doing.,

• 4 weeks later...

Oh! I also have done this before but I didn’t know about removal of LEVEL after doing this.

If I knew earlier then I NEVER like to do it(messaging others for gigs collection). Sorry!

Please Fiverr, do mention all these little things to NEWBIES or to LEVEL1 sellers for their knowledge. I also had done just because I didn’t know about it. 😦

Oh! I also have done this before but I didn’t know about removal of LEVEL after doing this.

If I knew earlier then I NEVER like to do it(messaging others for gigs collection). Sorry!

Please Fiverr, do mention all these little things to NEWBIES or to LEVEL1 sellers for their knowledge. I also had done just because I didn’t know about it. 😦

You all are contacting sellers though the inbox to collect your gigs? No way I would do that, yes it most likely would be like spamming. Lucky customer service understood and gave you back you level.

Good letting others know not to do this.

You all are contacting sellers though the inbox to collect your gigs? No way I would do that, yes it most likely would be like spamming. Lucky customer service understood and gave you back you level.

Good letting others know not to do this.

Archived