Top Buyer Badge

natalieab

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think all the Top Buyers are trustworthy. I actually had a Top Buyer few days ago who tried to put false allegations that the work is copied to get the work for free. I confronted him with sufficient proof that what the delivered was 100% original and further nuisance will be reported to Fiverr CS. He backed off saying it was a misunderstanding blah blah blah!

I’m never going to put my hopes high of Top Buyers any further! 😦

Please don’t give up on buyers. we have bad situations and not being tech savy we get taken advantage of. I have some needs to be met. i have started a online business and yet their are some special assistance I have needed. I have wasted so much. So please don’t give up on buyers. I don’t think I have any badges yet. I have been looking over Fiverr to learn before I purchase. I just want to get some quality and integrity help

• 1 month later...

Fiverr recently introduced a new Top Buyer badge, which is designed to help our seller community identify active buyers.

What is the Top Buyer badge?

The Top Buyer badge is a golden crown icon that is only added to a select group of buyers.

Where does the Top Buyer badge appear?

The Top Buyer badge appears next to the buyer’s username in your Inbox and My Contacts.

How is the Top Buyer badge calculated?

The Top Buyer badge is calculated by a number of factors including a high level of activity and orders on Fiverr.

New buyers with very high levels of activity, such as orders and frequent visits, could also receive the Top Buyer badge, so it’s not just restricted to repeat buyers who have been using the platform for a long time. It is important to note that the Top Buyer badge is updated regularly based on the factors above and is only visible to our seller community.

How does this help sellers?

Like any small business or entrepreneur, getting to know your customer is a vital component for growth and success. The Top Buyer badge allows sellers to identify high activity customers so you can develop a stronger business relationship and maintain the responsiveness rating. It’s here to help you know your customers better.

The badge is just one indicator that helps address three basic customer-relation principles of bringing new buyers, retaining existing buyers and taking care of your best customers.

Oh great info. I encountered top buyer thrice and they are all good and friendly. Feel lucky if you encounter top buyer anytime.

Fiverr recently introduced a new Top Buyer badge, which is designed to help our seller community identify active buyers.

What is the Top Buyer badge?

The Top Buyer badge is a golden crown icon that is only added to a select group of buyers.

Where does the Top Buyer badge appear?

The Top Buyer badge appears next to the buyer’s username in your Inbox and My Contacts.

How is the Top Buyer badge calculated?

The Top Buyer badge is calculated by a number of factors including a high level of activity and orders on Fiverr.

New buyers with very high levels of activity, such as orders and frequent visits, could also receive the Top Buyer badge, so it’s not just restricted to repeat buyers who have been using the platform for a long time. It is important to note that the Top Buyer badge is updated regularly based on the factors above and is only visible to our seller community.

How does this help sellers?

Like any small business or entrepreneur, getting to know your customer is a vital component for growth and success. The Top Buyer badge allows sellers to identify high activity customers so you can develop a stronger business relationship and maintain the responsiveness rating. It’s here to help you know your customers better.

The badge is just one indicator that helps address three basic customer-relation principles of bringing new buyers, retaining existing buyers and taking care of your best customers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since any buyer can ask for a refund, this badge doesn’t help me at all. Although one could make the argument that a top buyer is someone who enjoys buying on Fiverr, and might buy from the same seller again, or others. A top buyer might also have realistic expectations. Whether that’s true or not remains to be seen.

To me, a top buyer is someone who gives clear instructions and accepts the work whether he or she likes it or not. A top buyer doesn’t make me work for nothing.

Archived