Dont ask if i we are doing X if that is what the gig is!

doruku

Guest seobookmarkbest

It is a big problem if you have a lot of orders.
So that buyers continue to ask you.
If the seller does not reply to your messages, the seller busy working.

Some shoppers kept asking when the order was done.

As with other sellers, I also have 100 questions with 2 order, you have to work in the butt to 100 questions.
Should explain the details at your gigs, so buyers do not keep asking questions that should not need to be in check

If I may add something, I’m still waiting for my first customer, but outside of fiverr I also work and deliver my services and I prefer when people ask me first even the most silly thing, but I then know that they care about my services as well as I have the opportunity to show them that I care about them, too. Buyers are the people who help you pay your bills, buy nice things and other stuff. I use the money also to buy food and provide shelter for animals in need.

Having spent many years in customer service I can say that this is no big deal. As some have said I would prefer that they ask whatever they want, whenever they want. Obviously if you have to say something a number of times that certainly does send up red flags… this is even more of a reason to be very clear and concise about what you are doing and what their expectations are.

My 2 cents.

Stay Calm
and
Fiverr on.

Reply to @misscrystal: Along those lines, I look for any negative reviews for the sellers too, in large part to see how they handle themselves in regard to conflict resolution.

As a seller, there’s really no advantage at all for leaving a negative comment for a buyer, and there’s certainly no upside to beat up a buyer in front of others.

To me, part of the art of making money is to start a conversation. With that said, let them start the conversation in any way they’d like. It’s a great deal easier to manage a contact that comes to me than my having to go find them. So a little patience might be well be prudent.

Guest seobookmarkbest

Sellers always serve buyers.
Buyers always contact the seller.

Originally not too chatty

• 4 months later...

I am new to Fiverr and there is a lot I don’t know but I would think that we are here to provide a service and with that you get all types of customers. Customer service is very important to our sales and return sales. There is no such thing as a dumb question, is what I have always been taught. I would be happy to have the chance to make one sale on here and I would be grateful if one person would contact me to ask me a question even if it was spelled out on my Gig. I would gladly answer with a smile. Some of you are very lucky that you don’t need a sale that bad.

If I have a seller who is rude, I don’t want them to work on my children’s books and I inform other’s I know to stay away. I always, always ask upfront because there are more sellers doing the same work you are in close to the same style, so as a buyer, it’s important to know if you have a good seller or one has their nose to high in the air. I prefer artists who have a dialog with me and any time I receive an offer on one of my gig requests, I ask questions to see who is the best fit. Those who don’t answer, get no jobs for me. I’ve had artists who can’t draw a lick throw out a fake stolen vector, or artwork. Even with reviews. So, yes, as a buyer, ask, ask ask. I would not give the creator of this thread a gig, that is for sure. Too many nice sellers on here to be stuck with bad attitude apples.

Archived