Good News Sellers!

kevinwil

And now in addition to the behind the scenes penalties in the NEW FiVERR you get a great big shiny “25% CANCELLATION RATIO” (or whatever) underneath your GREAT gig stats to CONFUSE, DETER and otherwise DRIVE AWAY your potential customers!

Might just as well say "DO NOT BUY THIS GIG!"

Thanks for the great work fiverr! :-q

For the 435,634,563,456th time:

Cancellations that are NO FAULT of the seller should NOT penalize the seller IN ANY WAY! HELLO???

Awaiting @kevinwil or any fiverr official comments …

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @solidslick: so not only do we have to suffer from the cancellations that are not our faults, now we also get flagged as bad sellers because of that?! That’s definitely ~NOT~ the way to go, Fiverr… that displayed cancellation ratio should ~NOT~ include the cancellations that are not our faults (and all of us have had such an unfair cancellation!)

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot… dang. I just cancelled my first order that has been sitting in incomplete for over 9 days and my perfect rating after delivering over 200 sales is now tarnished. I thought we were not supposed to get penalized for canclleling an order where the customer was not responsive.

Now my rating is 99% and the gig this person ordered just dropped to 92%. I’m going to be mad if this doesn’t get fixed!!!

Kevin

p.s. I don’t know how much more of these issues I can take…

• 5 years later...
On 5/20/2019 at 1:34 AM, mattrappaport said:

Great new Feature. I have talked about this before but how do you deal with this issue:

Someone that I have not only delivered a gig too and went above & beyond but gave him the gig 2 more times above & beyond (when he complained about not seeing enough traffic which I make clear is no guarantee and it’s only his word because I even used a shortened link in one tweet and saw click results).

Now after all that, they are asking for even more than that (sharing to other social networks, when that wasn’t part of the gig) and more

than what is promised in the gig. They have threatened a negative review AND

keep asking for a refund. I really don’t want my rating to be effected and feel like

it’s unfair for buyers to be able to hold so much over our head, especially for the 4 bucks we get for it.

Any opinions or ways to help me deal with this buyer?

Yes, It will inspire buyers to give negative reviews even after delivering a good work, as if seller cancells the order and buyer gets the refund.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:41 AM, woofy31 said:

kevinwil said: Express Giggers: When you request a mutual cancellation it will stop the clock.

That's not really fair - this behavior should also be present on regular gigs that have the ExtraFast option turned on, since there's a clock there, too... 😞

Express Giggers

I agree with you, the system it’s not very well build. I also get a lot of penalty from exactly the same situation like yours. Mutual cancellations is not really a mutual cancellations, since the sellers get affected and buyers don’t. It’s more like they don’t want you to be too high. I guess there are too many top sellers since system stuck most of us at level 2, even if you achieved all the requirements they request to be a Top seller. I give up anyway I don’t think is a real status this days.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:48 AM, hotwebideas said:

@kevinwil, you said "mutual cancellations have no effect on rating but can effect Levels eligibility."

Sorry, I was told by customer support that the usual rule for mutual cancellation was that it would not affect your rating, but never knew that they can ruin your levels eligibility. They never mention that part, so I am glad you did and the customer support reps keep giving me the runaround on my eligibility to become a TRS. I do not have many mutual cancellations, but I do have some. Is this why? Since January, they keep telling me to request TRS every few weeks and then tell me to wait and ask again in a few weeks. That is really frustrating and disconcerting to me. I wish they would be more forthright to level 2 sellers and tell us why we are not TRS.

I guess there are too many top seller or you need some connections with fiverr team to get that stats. Like in real life there is no fair gameplay. I am in the same situation like you from 2 year now. Still friend with level 2 🙂 This is my point of view I wish that I am wrong.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:52 AM, solidslick said:

And now in addition to the behind the scenes penalties in the NEW FiVERR you get a great big shiny “25% CANCELLATION RATIO” (or whatever) underneath your GREAT gig stats to CONFUSE, DETER and otherwise DRIVE AWAY your potential customers!

Might just as well say "DO NOT BUY THIS GIG!"

Thanks for the great work fiverr! :-q

For the 435,634,563,456th time:

Cancellations that are NO FAULT of the seller should NOT penalize the seller IN ANY WAY! HELLO???

Awaiting @kevinwil or any fiverr official comments …

I guess clients is the master as always. From what I see we have no other option just to suffer the unbalance.

Archived