It's a few mins. away from 6AM and I haven't slept yet

kimberleeb

Guys, do you by any means use to workout? Run, lift weights, or something like that? If no, I suggest you start doing it. I was in your same situation like 4 years ago, but everything changed once I started with bodybuilding.

Almost any physical activity will help you with that problem you are facing.

Just my 2 cents. 😉

hehehe s_sayan. I think that would make my body go: what the heck are you doing?!

My problem is just too many projects. So I am not bored, but just restless. I can seriously think in the middle of the night: oooooh soooo much i wanna doo!!!

Everything I do - I do it with passion 🙂

I just should make a little to do list for a start of the day, stick with it and then find my rest.

@kimberleeb I guess I am young too (25) 😛

You two guys should sleep a little bit more. Waiting for an order? What I do is configure my smartphone to alert me everytime I get an email from Fiverr. That way I am always aware of new orders and I don’t have to spend all night waiting for one order. I just got 2 orders while I’m writing this and I am totally relaxed jeje. 😃

When I go to sleep I always turn off my phone. I like to wake up and find a lot of emails from Fiverr.

I began to do that after I started to get many orders in one day. Believe me it works. I just now get relaxed and if I get an order I go and check it. Then I decide wether I do it now or later.

These days I am kinda lazy because of the lack of orders jeje. I am used to deal with 20+ orders a day. As I said in my thread, some days I got up to 40 orders (and my gigs were Express back then), so I was in a hurry those days jeje. Now I get around 10 orders a day (13 yesterday, 2 today so far at 1:40 am here). So I feel pretty relaxed.

Don’t worry too much. I used to do that, but eventually I figured out that I gotta have some time for my self.

Rest when you have to. That way you will have more energy to work with your orders the next day. I always go to the gym no matter what. You just have to create an schedule, so you can have time for yourself and Fiverr as well.

Again, just my 2 cents. 🙂

Reply to @s_sayan: I don’t get very many orders. I’m hoping to get my way up there just need some promotion and stuff, and as well as myself trying to promote which isn’t easy. I also don’t have a smartphone wish I did I love them. My me time is usually me browsing the interwebs or watching a movie with my boyfriend so not much going on haha

Girls… The key to success with your gigs lies in the description, the title and the tags… Once you find the right combination, you will start to get a lot of orders.

If you offer a good service that’s on demand, combined with what I said above, then you will get orders easily.

I can see you have a lot of free time. Just start trying new things. Believe me it works. You have to be patient though. Once you edit your gig, it takes time to the search engine to get the new changes.

This past week my sales were pretty low for my most rated gig, then I modified a few things and orders started to pour within 24 hours. That same thing happened with my newest gig. 2 weeks with no orders, then I modified it and voila. Orders started to pour (at least one a day for that gig that was almost dead).

Just my 2 cents. 🙂

Archived