Fiverr: Account Warning!

Before some hours i’ve got a warning message from fiverr! This message is >> Hi mohsinalam,

Hey, to keep our community safe, we ask that users don’t exchange personal contact info. By the way, it’s also not permitted by our Terms of Service.

Please note that such warning may affect your eligibility for Levels and other features, as well as your account status.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

As far i remember my recent activity on fiverr i asked a client to take my teaching via s***e/team viewer, but didn’t shared my email or my website link. I’m on scare about my fiverr level. I never want to deny fiverr’s term of condition. Now i want tome important suggestion from all you to protect myself. I hope i will get evry single suggestion from my all friends.

Sincerely

MOHSIN ALAM

Reply to @kuzzmedia: yes yes yes yes yes.

I contacted them about BUYING a s***e gig and it turned out they never approved of it and I could’ve lost my levels! I would always always always ask CS first about anything that requires another website or exchanging any kind of contact information.

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted CS about a potential s***e gig. I was told that the “editors” or “auditors” can do something about it. My understanding is that I need to post the gig to get this approval. If the gig mentions s***e, they’ll have a special approval process?

Can anyone provide any more insight about how this works?

I want to post a s***e gig, but I want to go about it in the right way to maintain good standing.

I contacted CS about a potential s***e gig. I was told that the “editors” or “auditors” can do something about it. My understanding is that I need to post the gig to get this approval. If the gig mentions s***e, they’ll have a special approval process?

Can anyone provide any more insight about how this works?

I want to post a s***e gig, but I want to go about it in the right way to maintain good standing.

I am a Level 2 seller since more than 2 years now. However one of the newbie buyer has been asking me complicated qustions, which made me ask him how much is he willing to spend for his work (which was completely different from what my gigs offer). Immediately my messaging was disabled and my levels dropped to zero.

Since yesterday I have been contacting CS, but not even a single reply has come back to me regarding my concern… I guess I have been one of the first lot users on this site since the fiverr.com started and this is the treatment I get 😦

Earlier last year the CS team was good and was replying very quickly after creating a ticket, however its been more than 24 hours and still I dont have any reply or help 😦

I am a Level 2 seller since more than 2 years now. However one of the newbie buyer has been asking me complicated qustions, which made me ask him how much is he willing to spend for his work (which was completely different from what my gigs offer). Immediately my messaging was disabled and my levels dropped to zero.

Since yesterday I have been contacting CS, but not even a single reply has come back to me regarding my concern… I guess I have been one of the first lot users on this site since the fiverr.com started and this is the treatment I get 😦

Earlier last year the CS team was good and was replying very quickly after creating a ticket, however its been more than 24 hours and still I dont have any reply or help 😦

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @kuzzmedia: I had contacted with fiverr customer care. They informed me to creat5e a different gig about giving service over remote excess. Then i have edited one of my gig and they was approved it. Look at that http://fiverr.com/mohsinalam/give-you-80-facebook-like-and-20-google-plus-one-just

A simple asking to my honorable Level 2 sellers: From last two week i have no single order even not message from any buyer. What happened with me? How can i ensure of something happened with my account?

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello dear friend I received a warning that invoilated Fiverr tos and did not received new warning until the evaluation …Now after 30 days without receiving any further warning I got a new one again today …I do not why they dropped my level from 2 to 1 and warn me that they will block my account…Please help me what should I do

Hello dear friend I received a warning that invoilated Fiverr tos and did not received new warning until the evaluation …Now after 30 days without receiving any further warning I got a new one again today …I do not why they dropped my level from 2 to 1 and warn me that they will block my account…Please help me what should I do

Please help me what should I do

Stop breaking the rules?

I got a new one again today

Why did you get a new warning? What does the warning say, and what did you do?

Archived