What's Top Buyer? or when a buyer becomes top?

odbtec

Question

Reply to @odbtec: I still don’t see how you would know that. For example, if it is based on money, a buyer could have made one huge purchase and been really nasty to work with. They would still be relatively new and not necessarily a good buyer to work with. Some of my longest and best buyers don’t have the badge and some of the ones I had trouble with do have it.

Unless Fiverr is clear about what it actually means, I don’t see how we can know anything at all from just seeing an icon with some text.

As far as I know,To become a fiverr top rated seller,the mandatory things are…

##Maintain an excellent rating (above 4.7)

Active Forum Member

Outstanding Customer Service

##Have a low order cancellation rate

##High Sales Volume

Let me share with me if I am wrong from any side or you know another things to become a top-rated seller.

Fiverr recently introduced a new Top Buyer badge, which is designed to help our seller community identify active buyers.

What is the Top Buyer badge?
The Top Buyer badge is a golden crown icon that is only added to a select group of buyers.

Where does the Top Buyer badge appear?
The Top Buyer badge appears next to the buyer’s username in your Inbox and My Contacts.

How is the Top Buyer badge calculated?
The Top Buyer badge is calculated by a number of factors including a high level of activity and orders on Fiverr.

New buyers with very high Levels of activity, such as orders and frequent visits, could also receive the Top Buyer badge, so it’s not just restricted to repeat buyers who have been using the platform for a long time. It is important to note that the Top Buyer badge is updated regularly based on the factors above and is only visible to our seller community.

How does this help sellers?
Like any small business or entrepreneur, getting to know your customer is a vital component for growth and success. The Top Buyer badge allows sellers to identify high activity customers so you can develop a stronger business relationship and maintain the responsiveness rating. It’s here to help you know your customers better.

The badge is just one indicator that helps address three basic customer-relation principles of bringing new buyers, retaining existing buyers and taking care of your best customers.

Hi
I Think Fiverr Buyers Got Yellow Crown as a Top rated buyer when they Reached at least 50 Successful Sales in Fiverr with different Sellers 🙂
Overall This is the Answer of this Post.This is what i confirmed from CS (5 months ago) when i found one of my Buyer with a Yellow Crown 🙂

Hi,
for sure you all will get the ans from here about the top buyer
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Top Buyer Badge

Fiverr recently introduced a new Top Buyer badge, which is designed to help our seller community identify active buyers. What is the Top Buyer badge? The Top Buyer badge is a golden crown icon that is only added to a select group of buyers. ...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 101 ❤

thanks

From what I’ve seen around here, it certainly has nothing to do with reviews as some sellers reported that their worst buyers have the “top buyer” crown. My thought is that it’s buyers who spend a certain amount. Maybe $100?

Hi I think not $100 because my 1 buyer bought about $450 from me and he not yet top buyer

I’ve spent over $1,700 on Fiverr and I’m not considered a ‘Top Buyer’ (I don’t think) where would I see this badge?

I’m in a similar position. I’ve spent over $1,000 on Fiverr with no problems. I don’t think I have that badge.

I think that this is an area that Fiverr needs to be transparent about. There’s obviously a reason they aren’t giving exact parameters and I don’t think that it does anything other than frustrate people. It means we can only speculate as to what requirements you need to meet.

It would help both buyers and sellers if we knew exactly what a “Top Buyer” is. If we know for instance that it means they need to have been reviewed 5 stars ‘x’ amount of times then we have a rough indication of their temperament. The post which tries to “explain” it gives absolutely no solid information, it is just sweeping statements and generalised waffle.

My advice to Fiverr would be to implement more transparency. Communicate with your community and show your concern and interest as a company to the people that help to grow your business. Even if certain aspects of the site aren’t perfect, a regular scheduled dialogue between yourselves and the forums/ customers would help to constructively find solutions and improvements. Honesty and integrity goes a long way.

I’d love to hear back from somebody. I may even try to contact Fiverr higher up to see if I could have a chat about stuff! 🙂

Reply to @sara1984: Hi Sara, thanks for comment. At least a Yellow Crown permits us to know that client is not a newbie and maybe try to manage the messaging with much care. Also as said Allie… some of these crowded are not the best clients, but i don’t want to offend any !! I treated with some of them and are excellent… Others simply appeared, asked, and disappeared after my response without further comments.

I understand that there are lots of manipulative people out there, but I wish Fiverr wasn’t so mysterious about everything. It would have been nice to know what this means when it was first implemented.

Ah well, I suppose at least it’s a relatively useful feature.

Archived