Best Gig I Saw Today ~~ Let's "Bump It" to the Front Page

newopp

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m REPOSTING what was originally written as I don’t think new readers are reading it. PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN GIGS, THIS IS NOT FOR SELF-PROMOTION, USE ANOTHER SECTION PLEASE.

I’m on fiverr everyday, checking my orders, seeing what gigs I can purchase and what’s new. So seeing this Gig today, http://fiverr.com/antoni0000/create-a-simple-3d-model-of-anything-and-give-you-the-source-file I was inspired to create this Best Gig I Saw Today where I will post here, what I think is the best gig I saw today (since I’m here anyway lol). I don’t have favorite people or types that I will be posting, just what I’m seeing today. There are so many gigs and although this one is featured right now, many great gigs are so far buried and don’t seem to get noticed. I’d like to bring some shine to any and all gigs that I like and hopefully buyers will see some and they turn into sales to not only the level sellers but those quiet ones in the back somewhere

Please join me and feel free to post the Best Gig You Saw Today also (only post one a day though, thanks).

PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN GIGS HERE, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SELF-PROMOTING YOURSELF, PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION HERE AND USE “MY FIVERR GIGS” TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN GIG.

This is a very unique gig here, very creative, I know someone who will definitely want this:

favicon.icoFiverr.com

skulltee.jpg

vanessamc : I will make you a skull cut out tshirt for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, vanessamc will make you a skull cut out tshirt. | Skull cut out back tees are all the rage. they sell for up to $60 in stores. I can make you your very own! Comes | On Fiverr.com

I love it! Nice find and holy cow it looks so amazing, that even though I do not need it… I want to order haha. That’s good you’re doing this, God knows a lot of us need help promoting and getting our time to shine. 🙂

Oh and I don’t want to self promote so I will not link anything (I can’t anyways, I suspended the gig til my legs heal up) but I had a gig where I skateboard and speak someones message. It was so fun and I’m going to start it up again soon. The type of skateboarding I do, only a small handful of people do it around the world. Just thought I’d share it cause it’s unique and I can’t wait to do it again, it kept me in shape, motivated me to learn more tricks and skate more. More skating = more exercise = more happy buyers = happy me! 😛

This is a unique gig. Would be nice for those of us who don’t know what it’s used for to have written it in the description. Looks like a lot of work also.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

91006c2c260f4e5d453274a6da95d88900ab7d90.jpg

williaan : I will make you rasta soap for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, williaan will make you rasta soap. | Rasta Soap made with all natural ingredients Infuse Hibiscus Oil and Hibiscus Extract. Hibiscus oil has a rich nutrient content and moisturizing properties of the | On Fiverr.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived