Best Gig I Saw Today ~~ Let's "Bump It" to the Front Page

newopp

Reply to @sapizol: No, I won’t take what you said a negative. I was just shocked to see that type of display on here and that was all I said. I’m wondering now how far people will take things. Hopefully not to extreme, my kiddos check this site out a lot. (I suppose I’m being a mother hen LOL)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the BEST gig I saw today on Fiverr is this sweet lady right here:

http://fiverr.com/fuschia97/write-whatever-you-want-on-butter-cream-cupcakes

Words! On cupcakes!

I have no idea who she is, but I thought it was not only creative but also very elegant!

Disclaimer: I had not eaten lunch and it is a possibility that hunger has swayed my opinion. Just kidding - top notch!

Well done, @fuschia97 - you have a fan!

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp: Hey, look at this one! 🙂

I will create a sugar cookie in your likeness , head shot, for $5

I thought that was pretty cool. He also puts logos on sugar cookies…

I will put your logo on a sugar cookie for $5

@wolfstarpicture: I don’t see your new gig…

Hahaha I ordered him, it’s the latest video on my wolf star pictures youtube page. I got my friend with it as an april fools prank, he’s just had a new baby too so that was added in LOL!

referencelady said: Great idea! Maybe I'd order if you wanted to talk about shoes.

I can make exceptions to that ;)
But thank you... I kinda regret wearing the suit, maybe I look too official.

@wolfstarpicture Have you considered breaking it up into different gigs? Wear a suit for “I’ll discuss any of your IT or tech support related problems” and something casual for “I’ll discuss any of your problems you might be having with dating or relationships” and so on?

Obviously, those aren’t your titles, but I think this might work to deliver more targeted buyers right to your Fiverr doorstep while solving your wardrobe conundrum. 🙂

Guest integritymedia

I purchased a short story from a brand new seller. It looks like she’s doing great. Not surprised. She is an incredibly talented writer. Here is her gig:

I will write a short story for $5

Judgevaus wrote a story about my dog’s adventure while I was away. He learned how to use the computer and became a dog model on Fiverr! 🙂

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp:

Yes. It was a cute story. It also had a feeling of suspense and drama, was entertaining to read, and she added extra details to the plot for an unexpected ending. 🙂

Guest matt_garry

this dude has some serious skills Mite just hire him for fun to dance to my own music

serious energy got to envy that

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp:

Here’s my nomination for today. This might just be the most unpopular gig on Fiverr. 🙂 It looks like he’s never made a sale, and hasn’t been on the site for 10 days. But…I like it! Financial training from a person with 20 years of options trading experience.

I will teach you how to buy equity options for $5

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp:

Here’s my nomination for today. This might just be the most unpopular gig on Fiverr. 🙂 It looks like he’s never made a sale, and hasn’t been on the site for 10 days. But…I like it! Financial training from a person with 20 years of options trading experience.

I will teach you how to buy equity options for $5

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp:

lol.

Wait! Here’s another Wall Street type. He joined Fiverr a month ago, created nine great-looking gigs, and hasn’t made a single sale(until I saw his gig- Ha Ha). He says he trades options for a living.

I just now bought this one: “I will teach you Options Basic and some Advance Concepts using my active trades as example so that you can trade options confidently for $5”

It says: "This order is expected to deliver in 3 days (April 11, 2013)."

Can’t wait. 🙂

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp:

lol.

Wait! Here’s another Wall Street type. He joined Fiverr a month ago, created nine great-looking gigs, and hasn’t made a single sale(until I saw his gig- Ha Ha). He says he trades options for a living.

I just now bought this one: “I will teach you Options Basic and some Advance Concepts using my active trades as example so that you can trade options confidently for $5”

It says: "This order is expected to deliver in 3 days (April 11, 2013)."

Can’t wait. 🙂

Here goes @amyzwaan

She joined fiverr only 14 days ago and can you believe it guys? She already completed atleast 20 gigs(I guess) and have 14 on queue!!! With only one gig! Even without a video or a related photo!!!(though she have a damn beautiful pic)

http://fiverr.com/amyzwaan/write-you-up-to-300-words-of-website-content

So amazing and yes… I do envy her…(no offense) 😛

Here goes @amyzwaan

She joined fiverr only 14 days ago and can you believe it guys? She already completed atleast 20 gigs(I guess) and have 14 on queue!!! With only one gig! Even without a video or a related photo!!!(though she have a damn beautiful pic)

http://fiverr.com/amyzwaan/write-you-up-to-300-words-of-website-content

So amazing and yes… I do envy her…(no offense) 😛

Archived