Best Gig I Saw Today ~~ Let's "Bump It" to the Front Page

newopp

Guest integritymedia

Oh, I found another one! 🙂 Look at this:

I will write a short 300 word childrens story about any animal of your choice for $5

I think this would be a nice gig to get a story written about your pet.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest integritymedia

Reply to @newopp: I’m a Hello Kitty fan too…🙂

This nomination is a little different. It’s actually for a Top Rated Seller. I’m sure her gig isn’t buried 10-15 pages in. Still, I haven’t ever noticed this one on the first page. it was my favorite gig I’ve seen today…

It’s MadMoo’s toilet paper message gig.

I will supply a unique way for you to get your message across in a funny way for $5

She’s pretty creative.

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @madmoo: All of your gigs are so unique and one of a kind. I really like them all. 🙂

Reply to @newopp: Here’s another great one > a creative writer!

I will write 250 words crazy content or try to stay within the lines for $5

You should read his gig description. lol. And check out his gig extra where for only $10 he offers to fly out the window to his home planet where he will give the project Extraterrestrial mojo

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @wolfstarpicture:

I think you should try it. I even bought a gig that just involved messaging back and forth a few times on Fiverr. It advertised to help you with a problem. It was just nice talking about something, kind of anonymously, and getting a fresh perspective on the problem. It helped, and was worth more than $5 to me. I think those types of gigs can be useful.

Reply to @sapizol:

Oh my gosh! I bet he’s making a lot of money. 🙂

Reply to @sapizol: I’m pretty disturbed by him touching himself. I think showing that part goes too far on here, IMO. I added it to a rant but it was soon deleted by admin, I guess 😦

But if that’s what’s selling and people want, I’m not the Hall Monitor. LMAO. I suppose.

Reply to @newopp:

You added that gig in “Fiverr Rant”?

whoaaaa easy there…I thought the rule here, is not to interfere with other Sellers business unless they Scam you or something.

Fiverr editors Featured that gig, so i guess they must liked it too and i think that’s why they deleted your rant about that particular gig.

If they don’t inflict any harm on you, don’t rant about other sellers, Not cool. Not cool at all.

I hope you will not take my opinion in a negative light.

Archived