How did you feel when u made your first $1000 on fiverr

videoscribe4u

It feels really great to reach to this level but at the same time have to struggle a lot I have earned $336 but never the less “SLOWLY AND STEADY WINS THE RACE”.

Thanks Fiverr for providing such platform to Users.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I’m almost there! LOL~

Now my target was to reach $1000 monthly, most of the time around $900 something.

How I feel? It’s feel really great because you do what you love and earning the money. Buyer appreciated your work and you only do your best. You have plenty of free time compare to full time work, you even can work as your own boss.

Thanks to Fiverr made this platform possible, I wish we can earn more in the future with Fiverr, we never know what it will become.

When you no sales and feeling depress, just stand still and keep going, tweak your gig description and price, always provide good communication to your buyers, when things done correctly, sales will returns and it will go smooth in a long run.

Happy Fiverr!

It is a incredible experience. I joined fiverr a long time back but got flooded only after I got my very first order. But from that point of time I have been getting so many orders & I have also left my job to become a full-time freelancer with the help of Fiverr.

Love you Fiverr!

Graphic designer

Hello to everyone.

As we remember, our first $1000 was just a happy moment, when you understand that everything you do is really appreciated by other people.

Congrats to everybody who achieved this small step and wish you all good luck in further sales 🙂

It was a wonderful experience. You start to have more faith in yourself. There is a self confidence that even if your company fires you; you will have your bread and better. I have purchased my laptop and several other vacation trip from Fiverr earning. My own salary is kept in bank for future purpose.

I started doing fiverr gigs in December, and just reached my first $1,000! I’m very excited. I’m hoping to turn that into $10,000 by this time next year.

Thanks to everyone who shared your story. I hope you check out my gigs, as I am doing with all of you!

My gigs raise money for my local children’s hospital so it was great to be able to reach that goal in less than a year.

However it would be $5,000 next year if fiverr allowed me to put 3,000 characters in my gig descriptions and special characters (eg. & , + ) in my gig titles - and searching my keywords and tags words actually brought MY gig to the top instead of off-topic gigs - fiverr is losing 1/3 - 2/3 of its earning opportunities to earn due those two issues. I hope admin reads this.

I remember the feeling of reaching my first $1000 on my previous fiver account. It was definitly a breath taking / emotional moment as I was in desperate need of the funds to help my parents. Then I made it a goal to reach $10,000 in the 6 months that followed. So I created a gig that helps professionals gain 1000 LinkedIn followers and connections and it took off like wildfire! I reached my goal of $10,000 in as little as 4 months. Things have slowed down a bit since then and now I average about $700-$750 a month on that FIVERR account, but I’m not upset, as FIVERR provided me the customers I needed in one of the most desperate times of my life.

Just crossed the $20,000 mark here, YAY! FIVERR is awesome. I’m helping people to become famous on social media networks such as Instagram or Twitter. And Fiverr helps me to live a life of my dreams ❤️ The beginnings was really hard, guys - I didn’t know how to properly sell my services. Then I started to learn from best sellers on Fiverr. I bought their gigs and simply implemented what they do. This is for sure a fastest way how you can rock this market place! Happy Fiverring anyone, feel free to check out my gigs 🙂

Fiverr is truly amazing and it will be good to you if you learn to make sacrifices and work hard. I was thrilled when I made my first thousand, but my life truly changed when I managed to make over a thousand a month and then it simply became amazing to work here. I can safely say that Fiverr has been incredibly good to me.

My advice to all new sellers is to work hard and really give it all you got. Sacrifice weekends, sacrifice fun trips to the beach and have patience even with the most difficult clients and you will eventually see great results.

I have worked VERY hard to achieve my status here and I can definitely say it has been worth every single day of hard work and often sleepless nights.

• 2 weeks later...

I am truly new here, already posted, and have active- 3 gigs, so - what next?
I’ve made 3 gigs that should be in the spotlight of Fiverr buyers, whereby I’m selling WordPress development, Remote IT Support and 2D and 3D banners. Is there any advice for me how to get my first gig sold as I am looking at Fiverr similar as to one other global-size freelancer network…

P.S: Hello to everyone from SERBIA, and I would really like to know is there a way to get SEPARATE Fiver Card as somehow Payoneer redirects me on wrong partner (OHT)…

FIVER CONCEPT ROCKS!!!

Kind regards,
Boris Milanovic

its like magic i started to earn very nice amount within short of time and journey continue… 🙂 love it fiverrr… its my full time job now i left my current job and started to work on fiverr for full time freelancer and guess what i earn 3 times more income from my previous salary ,there are many sites but fiverr is one the best site all over them. If you have talent the fiverr is best platform for you . Want to work with fiverr for life 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @milanovicb: Check out Buyer Requests and contact everyone who think needs something you can do! It can give you good new ideas about what you could do. When you put up a gig, search for similar services on Fiverr and see for yourself how the best performing gigs look, and use a similar structure. Good luck to you! Central Europe powa’!! 🙂

Archived