My earning on fiverr reach the magic figure of $100,000

youtube_tube

One and a half years ago when I joined fiverr, I didn’t though even in my dream that I will come that far. Yes my title is right I reach the magic figure of $100,000 on fiverr. And it not stopped yet. I can’t explain in word that what fiverr is to me. Fiverr is my life and my second wife. With this post I want to thank all my valuable buyers and all the users of fiverr.

I am selling facebook likes on fiverr. So in this happy moment I want to give 100K likes to the fiverr facebook fan page. I will wait for moderator permission.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

have you reached the 100k yet or is that the goal? I have reached 4k so far in 2 years but the first year i was on here i didn’t really make much. within the last few months is when I have made the most I have ever made. These $20 and $40 projects really add up quick!

Kudos to you. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is wondering what your secret is (if you’re willing to share some tips). I think the majority of us are doing well to be averaging minimum wage on here. My income has certainly built, in the past 15 months, but, isn’t even close to your numbers. It is something to aspire to.

Geeeezzzzz congrats you all. That’s awesome. My gigs are slow trickles and I never see them on the first several pages, they are like the last pages in google that no one ever clicks that far back, hahaha. I must be doing something seriously wrong. 😦

You all keep up the great work tho 😉

Reply to @adsensewizard: I was Level 2 seller for a long time. But few days ago I was sick and I have to cancel lots of order. That’s why the LEVEL 2 is gone. But I know I will get that back very soon. And I am just asking for permission about the 100K likes. Not doing it right away. And by the way this are real likes, not fake. And sorry about the profile icon. I am changing it now.

Archived