Exchanging Emails - This policy should be revised

I will not make this long. I have recently received warnings from Fiverr about policy violations and wanted to voice my two cents.

I can’t speak for everybody else but those that understand where i’m coming from hopefully chime in.

I work in SEO & PPC.

Primarily at one point or another and email “Has” to be shared. I’m not saying that to be arrogant, but realistically it needs to.

Example one.

If I need to be added to a client’s google analytics account

(the user would need my email - there is no way around that unless the user gives me there email and password)

Example two.

If I need to be added to a client’s google webmasters account

(the user would need my email - there is no way around that unless the user gives me there email and password)

I can go on…

I like fiverr, they have definitely gotten me more trustworthy business participating in there community than I would’ve gotten on my own without them.

So I do respect the platform as well as it is one of the safest platforms on the buyer and seller side.

I don’t want to lose that security.

If i’m hired on Fiverr, i’m guaranteed to get paid bottom line.

I don’t want to handle anything financial off the platform, the times that I have sent email is because it was needed in order to complete the gig.

If you understand what i’m saying and where i’m coming from please vote this suggestion up because I believe in cases like this, the policy should be revised.

Regards,

Clyde

Archived